Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,006 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk (3472 Views)

Should I Abandon My Masters In Nigeria And Start Afresh Abroad? / Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? / Can I Do My Masters With My Hnd(upper Credit) Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Innocence71737(f): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
I got 3 admissions in different schools for my Masters in the Uk however there's no funding available. Please recommend ways I can overcome this challenge... Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by ahiboilandgas: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Prodigy finance
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Innocence71737:
I got 3 admissions in different schools for my Masters in the Uk however there's no funding available. Please recommend ways I can overcome this challenge... Thank you

Do you or family have real estate properties (developed or undeveloped)? If yes, you could sell one to finance.

6 Likes

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Mykel51(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Why UK ??...USA, Canada have better funding options..

2 Likes

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Innocence71737(f): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mykel51:

Please could you help me find such opportunities. Thanks
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please what are the names of the schools biko. And didn't any of the schools ask you for any payment either for accommodation or part of tuition fees before offering you admission ni?

1 Like

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by 2cul2care: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Go online now, go to Google and do ur research there are so many scholarships available for master studies, most of them are even fully funded, by the way ask the schools to about their scholarship programs, am sure they will have one or two.

Lastly congratulations.

1 Like

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Spanishmilf(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Innocence71737:

No mind that idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Spanishmilf(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mykel51:
Na fool u be
Innocence71737:

U have alot of benefit to be very honest

1 Like

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by myvic70(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Innocence71737:
check my signature. You are good to go

2 Likes

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Mykel51(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Innocence71737:

Run a Google search with your course of study and the word "financial aid" attached to it. You can easily get work permit and apply for citizenship in USA and Canada over the UK...I believe you might want to live there. Schools in those countries even give full scholarship for Ph.D if you have First Class. What is your course of study by the way ?

Also you can check out the PTDF Scholarship if it is still on.

You should have researched about financial aid before applying to the schools in the first instance...

Do you Know about Chevening Scholarships or DFID ? Chevening Scholarships are about the easiest full funding scholarships to get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Mykel51(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Spanishmilf:
No mind that idiot

You don't know me from anywhere, I asked a question and you resorted to using abusive words. It speaks a lot about your morals. You didn't even provide a solution to the question the fellow asked...
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by stillwendy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Innocence71737:

Check this https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/f0c1b0d1bb5d2cd225ad29d4dd22aec9. There are scholarships there. Might help you

2 Likes

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Spanishmilf(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mykel51:

You don't know me from anywhere, I asked a question and you resorted to using abusive words. It speaks a lot about your morals. You didn't even provide a solution to the question the fellow asked...
Lol u replied her as if UK is a third world country or she can't be successful in the UK.
And again UK government now give international student 2yrs working visa or so after their studies
So things don change
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Spanishmilf(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mykel51:

Run a Google search with your course of study and the word "financial aid" attached to it. You can easily get work permit and apply for citizenship in USA and Canada over the UK...I believe you might want to live there. Schools in those countries even give full scholarship for Ph.D if you have First Class. What is your course of study by the way ?

Also you can check out the PTDF Scholarship if it is still on.

You should have researched about financial aid before applying to the schools in the first instance...

Do you Know about Chevening Scholarships or DFID ? Chevening Scholarships are about the easiest full funding scholarships to get.
And you think Us visa na beans
Even if d give you for life scholarship US visa na beans
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Amstupid(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Start olosho work or quit ur fuckinnnnng masters in UK angry

If e never beta for me ,, e no go beta for u cool

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Aturitoroman: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Na fool u be
Wtf you insulting him?
He's right UK universities are freaking expensive
Canada nd USA ve cheap universities with 3-4 mill you are good to go....

Compare to UK, school fees is more than 5mill
I remember back then when I apply for Loughborough university as I see school fees I got to switch
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Spanishmilf(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Aturitoroman:

Wtf you insulting him?
He's right UK universities are freaking expensive
Canada nd USA ve cheap universities with 3-4 mill you are good to go....

Compare to UK, school fees is more than 5mill
I remember back then when I apply for Loughborough university as I see school fees I got to switch
In her question did she state Money is her problem??
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Aturitoroman: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Spanishmilf:
In her question did she state Money is her problem??
Read her post again...

4 Likes

Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Spanishmilf(m): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2020
Aturitoroman:

Read her post again...
No you read it twice
Read yours twice
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Funkybabee(f): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Why don't you apply for scholarship studies before...

I check Chevening Scholarships now, the scholarship have closed till August
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by KillerBeauty(f): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Please what are the names of the schools biko. And didn't any of the schools ask you for any payment either for accommodation or part of tuition fees before offering you admission ni?
Once you summit all your school documents and you meet the admission criteria, the university will give you admission. After that you can start processing payment and Visa.
Schools cannot ask you to pay tuition fees or accommodation fee when they haven't given you admission.
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
KillerBeauty:

Once you summit all your school documents and you meet the admission criteria, the university will give you admission. After that you can start processing payment and Visa.
Schools cannot ask you to pay tuition fees or accommodation fee when they haven't given you admission.

Alright thanks for the reply. I actually know some schools that usually asks for some part payment for Schl fees and other fees...
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Spanishmilf(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Alright thanks for the reply. I actually know some schools that usually asks for some part payment for Schl fees and other fees...
TBVh in terms of schooling and some benefit after school i will advise you to choose Germany.
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:
TBVh in terms of schooling and some benefit after school i will advise you to choose Germany.

Ohh thanks i was actually thinking about Germany too buh since its not an English speaking country, won't they ask me for TOEFL or IELTS as part of their requirements cos i cant even go through the wàhálà of taking any of those now.
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Spanishmilf(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Ohh thanks i was actually thinking about Germany too buh since its not an English speaking country, won't they ask me for TOEFL or IELTS as part of their requirements cos i cant even go through the wàhálà of taking any of those now.
If you hold a bachelor degree you dont need Ielts, and for the language you will surely blend
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:
If you hold a bachelor degree you dont need Ielts, and for the language you will surely blend

Oh yea i hold a B.Sc. Thanks for the help. Do you have any info about any school in Germany?
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by Spanishmilf(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh yea i hold a B.Sc. Thanks for the help. Do you have any info about any school in Germany?
Braket
Search him up and read his thread
Re: I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Braket
Search him up and read his thread

Alright I'll do that. Thanks once again

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Habaripay To Host Hackaton For Young Nigerians In Universities / How To Create A Concrete Roof Facia with Revit Architecture / Scholarships Available For First Class Graduates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.