Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President (97717 Views)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by lalasticlala(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
President Buhari met with Nigerians living in the United Kingdom today in London and Anthony Joshua was in attendance.

Anthony Joshua greeted President Buhari in a special way by prostrating for him and also took a selfie with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGp4JeT_nS8

Bashir Ahmad shared the pictures and videos on his Twitter Page.

54 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by lalasticlala(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
More pictures

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by yrex01(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
You wasting your idobale. That baba no get sense. God forgive me for voting him

555 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Balaxx: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Emekpa

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by chigoziri2403(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems

550 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by MrRichmond: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
yrex01:

God forgive you indeed. undecided

Meanwhile..

Nairaland's zombie in chief, manabbqq rushing in to type his usual idiotic salutations; "that's our darling president...etc" in 3, 2, 1....

255 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ok. But that doesn't make him Nigerian, neither does that stop us from going ahead with amotekun

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by UniversalDove: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
When Anthony Joshua was charged with drug related offence.... Nobody wanted to associate with him

When Anthony Joshua became world heavy weight champ... Nations wanted to claim him...

Moral... Crime doesn't determine much about people's perception of you... Success does... I hope you find the will to work hard

233 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Yemike(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
I'm just imagining what might have been on his mind while prostrating..

Things like "I never prostate for my papa like this... chai things man must do to achieve his goalsgrin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by johnkey: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
If only AJ knew! Seun please create block user button, I don't want to ever see that annoying BBQ guy comments. I'm sure he is coming here soon.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by klever18(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
wtf?buhari go dey feel himself like pesin wey won enter moon

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yess!! He just pledged Loyalty to the main bosses of the zoo

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Ekakamba: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2020

It's a normal sumtin.

grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by WalkerMichael(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
chigoziri2403:

Uppercut. You wan to kill baba abiiii

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by RichDad1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bitterness everywhere. Typical children of perditions.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by LegoxMetahuman: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
yrex01:
chigoziri2403:
grin grin grin grin

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by ReubenE(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Investment summit billed to take place on Monday, our own president has moved since Friday as if there is heavy traffic in the air.

President Buhari governing this country is one of the most difficult realities to come to terms with.

When ten citizens die in European countries, the president wherever he is, immediately moves back to his country to personally oversee state affairs.
But this president....its alright

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by segebase(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
He should have help us with a punch

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by sleeknaija(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
angry sad
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by RapistOnBail: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Money buys respect.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by itsme01: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
cool

Omoluabi Omoluabi Omoluabi

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Kizyte(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
How is this an achievement?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Yahman1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Slawormir: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Anthony Joshua is a real niggarrr

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by MorataFC: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yeah
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by iamawara(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yesuuu. Just pray you win your next match Joshua. I fear if no be Buhari ur village people wan use drag u down cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by CookieMarley: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Joshua for just give that baba one or two punches whether the man brain go function well

40 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.