Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,642 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

"You Are My Pant Remover & Womb Shifter" - Nigerian Lady Praises Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are My Pant Remover & Womb Shifter" - Nigerian Lady Praises Her Boyfriend (1430 Views)

Rosy Meurer Praises Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His 39th Birthday (Video) / My Pant Remover, My Womb Shifter - Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend / Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are My Pant Remover & Womb Shifter" - Nigerian Lady Praises Her Boyfriend by Okoyeaniche(m): 12:11am On Jan 19, 2020
A Nigerian twitter user identified as Mercy Ada Jesus has taken to her social media handle to heap praise on her boyfriend, calling him her pant remover, womb shifter and pu**sy general manager.

While expressing her love for her boyfriend, Mercy said that she doesn't care if her man destroys all her pants and bra's during s*x as she has already stopped wearing pant because of him.

Mercy shared some loved-up photos and wrote love poem that contained both sweet and hilarious sentences.
Sharing the photos, she wrote;

“You have made me to stop wearing pants. U just keep on tearing my pants and destroying my bras.

You are nothing but my womb shifter, my pant remover, my waist...SEE MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are My Pant Remover & Womb Shifter" - Nigerian Lady Praises Her Boyfriend by Kingpee2(m): 12:54am On Jan 19, 2020
Imagine what social media has become , this is a message that would have been sent privately to her man instead of this nonsense .......Next generation will be in trouble .....

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Pant Remover & Womb Shifter" - Nigerian Lady Praises Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Eiya... And she be lyk who get sense b4..

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Pant Remover & Womb Shifter" - Nigerian Lady Praises Her Boyfriend by irunoko(m): 5:54am On Jan 19, 2020
grin
Re: "You Are My Pant Remover & Womb Shifter" - Nigerian Lady Praises Her Boyfriend by iamademorlar(m): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2020
I just need a God-fearing lady, that will love me like Ada Jesus..
Re: "You Are My Pant Remover & Womb Shifter" - Nigerian Lady Praises Her Boyfriend by Okoyeaniche(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2020
iamademorlar:
I just need a God-fearing lady, that will love me like Ada Jesus..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bad Or Good Influence? See How Long Naira Marley Wrap Of Weed Is. PHOTOS / Princess Shyngle Reveals How She Welcomes Her Husband In Bikini (video) / Lady Gifts Herself New Car To Celebrate Her NYSC Passing Out(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.