Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China (2336 Views)

Galvanized Steel Coil Manufacturers, Galvalume Steel Coil Suppliers, China PPGI / Steel Manufacturers, Steel Coil Suppliers, China Aluminium Factory– HDT Tubing / Home Lift Manufacturers, Custom Scissor Lift Suppliers, China Boom Lift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China by liang: 3:51am On Jan 19, 2020
1、CAIFEDE candles

https://www.caifedecandles.com/

CAIFEDE is a candle company,as a professional candle manufacturer and supplier,has own factory, customized wholesale scented candles for our customers all over the world for many years.No matter you just start your candle business and want some professional candle suggestions,or you are seeking for a reliable supplier who can provide high quality candles with good service,we can be the one.With so many years' experience,CAIFEDE team helped so many companies to build up their own candle brands and highly praised by our customers with high level OEM/ ODM candles service! We can make 2 million scented candles every year. If you want to start your candle aroma business;If you want to replace your candle supplier; if you have a new candle idea ;If you want to create your own candle brand.We are looking forwards to your inquires and desire to get the opportunities to cooperate with you for further business!

2、Qingdao king king candles

it deals in four major areas including candles, aromatherapy and aromatherapy products, cosmetics, oil and gas production, and mining of gold and non-ferrous metals. And it was listed in the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 2006. In 2013, the group formally entered the cosmetics industry, used the unique "industry plus capital" method to establish investment alliances in the industry, and achieved innovative breakthroughs.

3、Shenyang Shengjie Candle CO.,LTD

We are manufacturer of Scented Candle in China, if you want to buy Pillar Candle, Tealight Candle, Holiday Candle, please contact us. We sincerely hope to establish business relationships and cooperate with you.

4、LITBRIGHT CANDLE(SHIJIAZHUANG) CO., LTD

was established in nineties last century. As a manufacturer with factory in mainland China, We have been exporting candles more than 10 years. Our factory area is about 48,000 ㎡ and we are one of the biggest candle manufacturers in Hebei.

5、Shijiazhuang Kelaisi Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd.

Shijiazhuang Kelaisi Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd. have been specialized in Birthday Candle manufacture for many years. Our main products are various kinds of Glass Candle. Also including Pillar Candle, etc.

6、Ms candles

China ZY Candle Company, we manufacture scented candle, private label candle, glass jar candle, votive candle, tin/can candle, wax melts, reed diffusers, birthday/party/cake candles, pillar candles and special wax modeling etc. OEM/ODM custom service, welcome to ask a quote.

7、T&H Canlde Co.,Ltd

China Private label Candle Manufacturers,Factory & Maker, We CUSTOM ANY shape candles with multiple scented & Logo printing & label & packaging options,tumbler candles,tea light candles,pillar candles,votive Candles,white Candles,color candles,LED candles,Religious Candles,Birthday Candles,Christmas candles Factory & Maker

8、Changzhou Matti Houseware Co., Ltd.

We are candle manufacturer from china.

For customized style,we usually require MOQ for 2000PCS per model.

If you have to mix styles and colors,the price may be slightly higher than that of one color one model.

9、Established

Home Fragrance Manufacturer - Sourcing Home Fragrance products including Aroma Diffuser, Essential Oil, Scented Candles, Fragrance Spray from China Supplier

10、Scented candle manufacturers

https://www.scentedcandlemanufacturers.com/

We are a candle company, as a professional candle manufacturer and supplier, have customized wholesale scented candles for our customers all over the world for many years in qingdao china.
Re: Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China by benjaminnash56: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wow, this is a really helpful article. I really love scented candles because they create a very pleasant and cozy atmosphere. I have a lot of these candles at home and all with different smells.
Re: Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China by Octopus3000: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yes, I also really like these candles with unusual aromas. My favorite scent is vanilla or apricot. But lately I have read a lot of information that such candles are very harmful and you should not overdo it with them. I am thinking to buy myself a special wax melter which is safer and more pleasant. However, I cannot find a good service that sells such wax tiles with different flavors. Don't you have such a service?
Re: Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China by Willie2321: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Octopus3000:
Yes, I also really like these candles with unusual aromas. My favorite scent is vanilla or apricot. But lately I have read a lot of information that such candles are very harmful and you should not overdo it with them. I am thinking to buy myself a special wax melter which is safer and more pleasant. However, I cannot find a good service that sells such wax tiles with different flavors. Don't you have such a service?
Hello, I also really love scented candles that create a really cozy and pleasant atmosphere. I have a lot of them at home too, but my favorite scent is green tea or pink sakura. When we were in Japan, my wife and I really liked these candles and we still use them. Although we also have a wax melter with which you can melt special wax tiles. I can recommend you a very good service where you can not only find a huge number of different scents of wax tiles, but you can also advise your idea that this service will most likely be able to implement for you. In general, I think that there you can find everything you need.
Re: Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China by sophiearnold42: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Willie2321:

Hello, I also really love scented candles that create a really cozy and pleasant atmosphere. I have a lot of them at home too, but my favorite scent is green tea or pink sakura. When we were in Japan, my wife and I really liked these candles and we still use them. Although we also have a wax melter with which you can melt special wax tiles. I can recommend you a very good service where you can not only find a huge number of different scents of wax tiles, but you can also advise your idea that this service will most likely be able to implement for you. In general, I think that there you can find everything you need.
I have never used was tiles maybe I should try them in the near future what do you think?
Re: Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China by Doriella(f): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2021
How can I order to Nigeria?
Re: Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China by davidlight: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2021
But best of all the best scented candles will give you a spiritually attuned environment where a dark presence of light exists just as there is an absence of shadow. If you want to know more about wam melts, you can find its details on xtclocal.com.
Re: Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China by mollyfq: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
When choosing a scented candle, you should consider two key factors: where exactly you plan to put it and what atmosphere you want to create. For example, in the bedroom, you should choose a calmer composition, which will help you relax and improve the quality of sleep. A bathroom, on the contrary, you can put a candle with a brighter citrus or mint notes to make it easier to wake up in the morning https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyCandles. You can also be guided by the time of year: in winter you often want spicy and pine scents, and in spring - floral and fresh.

(1) (Reply)

How EFCC Frustrates Businesses And Ngos With Delay In SCUML Registration / Faforon Herbal Stem Cell / How Do I Make Money Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.