Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Register 100 Domains For Just $3 - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Register 100 Domains For Just $3 (1583 Views)

Domains For Sale / 4 Websites/domains For Sale At Give-away Prices / Buy Domains And Hosting With Instant Activation With Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register 100 Domains For Just $3 by showvic(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2010
In a few hours you could be one of those who are already turning the internet upside down. This is no fluke. Learn how to register 100 for just three dollars. You can use your domain anywhere, everywhere and for whatever purpose including adsense for domains. To get access, just send the code 100 domains and your email address to 07042140289. I wll email you a report plus link to the site.
To your success
Re: How To Register 100 Domains For Just $3 by TechPros(m): 3:00am On Dec 23, 2010
may thunder fire u!!
Re: How To Register 100 Domains For Just $3 by lanredo(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2010
Heh why tunder why fire in this matter
Re: How To Register 100 Domains For Just $3 by aycamry(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
This is not a place for useless posts,
Be serious or else,

Anything that you know that is not real, do not post here,

You are warned!
Re: How To Register 100 Domains For Just $3 by utimatedes(m): 12:36am On Jan 18, 2011
@ Showvic: After bashing you severally for your silly marketing ideas, I made up mind not to reply to your post again.

But when ever I comes across your posts, there are all rubbish, silly and misleading.

What kind of domain name can you register with $3 and 100 for that matter? I know you want to teach me how to register domain name from www with the entension of "CC" or others ending with ws, ts,tws, etc which are all free domain redirection.

Maybe you want to teach me how to register a Nigeria domain ending with ".ng" which are free for now courtesy NIRA

Can you show us here how to register 100 .com, .edu, .info, .tv etc with $3?

I said you are a bad marketer and scammer, I will maintain it.

Na only you with misleading information, abi dey swear for you?
Re: How To Register 100 Domains For Just $3 by guntuck: 11:38am On May 21, 2011
Nice Domain name registration source./
Re: How To Register 100 Domains For Just $3 by tripledub: 8:43pm On May 22, 2011
Baby snowvic, ur marketing headlines are as crafty as d serpent luring newbies in d industry.
Integrity matters a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Biuld,host And Promote Your Website For Only N5,000 / Review This Promo $25 Unlimited Reseller Hosting Account / Get 2,000 Naira, 77 Web Templates & Master Resell Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.