Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Arik Air And Mama Arik - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arik Air And Mama Arik (1328 Views)

Relaible Air And Sea Shipping Company From Bangladesh, India To Nigeria, Cotonou / My Ordeal With Arik Air / Online Shopping, Procurement Air And Sea Freight From The Usa To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air And Mama Arik by loveme2006: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2010
Make una hear story from Arik headoffice and this Toyin street poeple oooooo ( Queen Ogugua of Corporate Sales and Matilda Ene( A.K.A Mama Arik)

Sometimes in August, 2008, I and Matilda Eneh (formerly Matilda Okonkwo), Secretary to the GM Finance paid for a 4-bedroom flat at 16 olaiya street mafoluku Oshodi, Lagos. The total rent which came to the sum of 850,00.00 including agency and legal fees was shared and paid for on equal basis (i.e. i paid 425,000.00) accordingly and in line with our equal interest, we shared the bedrooms 2 at piece, with the kitchen and living room to be used jointly.
Surprisingly, sometime in early 2009, I noticed that a young man was virtually living with us. On enquiry, Matilda responded that the man was her boy friend. In November 2009, they got married and remained in the apartment. As if that was not enough, the man’s younger sister also moved into the flat without prior discussions. Since then, the trio have carried on in the flat without regard to my privacy or the fact that the rent of the house was paid on equal basis.
When their conduct became unbearable, I complained to Matilda’s relations but this did not yield any positive result as they were bent on pushing me out. Unfortunately, I was bedridden for 6 months and hospitalized as a result of the accident I was involved in March 2010. On my return after recovery, I realized Matilda is claiming ownership of the entire apartment. She has removed all my things in the living room and packed them under the staircase. This prompted my Fiancé to visit from Ebonyi state to resolve the matter amicably. Consequently, on 22 November 2010, my Fiancé split the living room and kitchen into 2 parts, for everyone 's convenience.
Shockingly, same day I was summoned by Makinde Police station, Oshodi where I met Matilda and her husband i was accussed of scattering of her aclaimed house . She threatened to deal with me and promised to see to my dismissal from Arik, as she retorted “I will show you that I dine and wine with the Chairman”. I was subsequently detained by the police and it took the intervention of my brother-in-law before I was released on bail at past 2.00am.
I have decided to report this matter officially to our employer to mediate as I do not want to take laws into my hands and drag our reputed company’s name in the mud.
Re: Arik Air And Mama Arik by oderemo(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
must u guys drag this in open cyber jaw jaw.?
haba, pls u ppl at arik should be civil.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Sand Business? / Buy Thermos Flask @ Cheapest Price For Gift / Meet The Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria Ready To Buy The $2.5bn Shell Oil Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.