Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Need Ur Help Urgently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Ur Help Urgently (848 Views)

Help Urgently Needed! / I Need Ur Help Urgently! / Please I Need Your Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Ur Help Urgently by lilrukevwe(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2007
am i having problems wen ever i try to get serious witha chick one thing tends to turn up not that i get to have sex b4 it does but b4 u know i just get annoyed of her and that spoils things 4 me i av a bad temper wen it comes to lady io feel really insulted by them but one thing 4 sure i intend to find just tat true love
Re: Need Ur Help Urgently by cuteass1(f): 8:38pm On May 29, 2007
So what is it you need our help urgently for??

lilrukevwe:

am i having problems when ever i try to get serious witha chick one thing tends to turn up not that i get to have sex before it does 4 sure i intend to find just
1) To have sex with her before the problem arises??,,

lilrukevwe:

but before u know i just get annoyed of her and that spoils things 4 me i av a bad temper when it comes to lady io feel really insulted by them
2) To help you control your hot bad temper??

or

lilrukevwe:

but one thing 4 sure i intend to find just tat true love
3) To help you find "that" true love??
Re: Need Ur Help Urgently by lilrukevwe(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2007
yep
1 to control that temper of mine
2 and to find just that one girl that wud mean the whole worl dto me some one i can wake up and dream abt while i walk
Re: Need Ur Help Urgently by cuteass1(f): 8:46pm On May 29, 2007
But you didn't answer the no. 1 question?
Re: Need Ur Help Urgently by lilrukevwe(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2007
no i dont really give a dem abt sex 4 me sex is not the objective i want to experience love that sit cute ass
Re: Need Ur Help Urgently by fashigiggs(m): 2:24am On Jun 01, 2007
@lilrukevwe,
"U can force d horse to d stream but u can never force d horse to drink from it"
my advice to u since u hav discovered ur problem u are in d best position in solving it cos no one knows u more than u know urself. Add always keep calm weneva u find urself in such mood and and always remember that wen u do stupid things u lose precious Gold.
Wen it comes to true Love "its difficult to find, easy to lose and hard to forget" remember this and u will find true LOVE.
Re: Need Ur Help Urgently by cuteass1(f): 3:04am On Jun 01, 2007
fashigiggs:

Wen it comes to true Love "its difficult to find, easy to lose and hard to forget" remember this and u will find true LOVE.

I love that sound cheesy

and @ lilrukevwe

Don't be desperate either, in its time, it shall happen wink
Re: Need Ur Help Urgently by marlet01(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2007
@ fashigiggs

Well said. wink cool

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Seun For Your Mercy / What Dream Did You Have Last Night? / One Year Of The New Face Of Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.