Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? (2975 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by mediatrix8(f): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
Look at the person above you and give a her/him a gift .
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by mediatrix8(f): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2010
house and lot grin
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Emmyk(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2010
Ben 10 Omnitrix wristwatch. I think u'll like it, mediatrix8? Oh, and the complete season 1,2,3 dvd. + the game.
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by mediatrix8(f): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
wow,Love it oh, I will give you a "ROLEX" in return kiss
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Boomark(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2010
a rose flower
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by mediatrix8(f): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
An adidas shoes
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Boomark(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2010
very nice, you know my size

@op

the latest kiss grin
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by jamace(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
Book
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by mediatrix8(f): 2:07am On Dec 08, 2010
coco jam ;d
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Boomark(m): 2:23am On Dec 08, 2010
diamond medal
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by mediatrix8(f): 5:24am On Dec 08, 2010
nice,thanks.

I can give you a FRENCH KISS?hERE kiss
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Emmyk(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2010
I'll tell her straight "I'm broke right now gurl,I needed to travelled to Oakfold,Uk to get u, the omnitrix and the rest not up to a week, maybe another day Dearie". grin smiley
*tries to kiss her cheeks,but she gave me a deadly slap* buhayahakawai. I laf in china
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by nana(f): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2010
An horsewhip
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by patwhizkid(f): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2010
lol a ghana-must-go bag
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by mediatrix8(f): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2010
Emmyk:

I'll tell her straight "I'm broke right now gurl,I needed to travelled to Oakfold,Uk to get u, the omnitrix and the rest not up to a week, maybe another day Dearie". grin smiley
*tries to kiss her cheeks,but she gave me a deadly slap* buhayahakawai. I laf in china
Lol Are you in China?

Would love to give you a 'made in china mp5" will not last though grin

@patwhizkid:

a house with bf inside wink
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by patwhizkid(f): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2010
Hahaha. . .a bf?

a made in china phone
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by HarryPotter1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2010
A kiss lol.
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by medjai(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2010
Invisibility cloak + wand
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by HarryPotter1(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2010
A cup of polly juice potion.
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by medjai(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2010
a Nimbus 3000 flying broom
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Emmyk(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2010
Hook and Line to "MÉJÅ"
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by rotimiland(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2010
Chelsea jersey
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by MaiSuya(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2010
a plate of lafu + ewedu soup (err. . .hope i got the spellings rit??)
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2010
emmh castrated hamster balls tongue
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Emmyk(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2010
A "BUNCH" of Orógbó
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by mediatrix8(f): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2010
a dozen of sunglasses wink
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Boomark(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2010
Emmyk:

serves you right, that cheek or by mistake, lips you want to kiss
is for me. next time you try it, in fact dont try it next time tongue tongue tongue

@metrix8
manufacture a nano laptop for her. kiss kiss
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by MaiSuya(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2010
Idowuogbo:

emmh castrated hamster balls tongue

KAI!!  shocked shocked shocked so zees babe hate me like zess??

money to manufacture a laptop  grin
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by medjai(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2010
cookery book
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by mediatrix8(f): 5:19am On Dec 13, 2010
A Levi's Jeans , i can see it fit him wink
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Wumine(f): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2010
A Louis Vuitton 6" Stiletto Heel Platform with matching Handbag
Re: What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? by Emmyk(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
mediatrix8:

a dozen of sunglasses wink
I'll love you more for that!! *blow kisses* and take u all around the world.
@topic, the best MaryJAY's make up kit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mind Games / The Complete-the-simile Game / 08 Site You Can Download Newly-released Movies For Free With Low Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.