Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo (6879 Views)

Nollywood Actor Jerry Amilo Trends As He Debuts New Look (pic/video) / Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Anjollyzlov(f): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Singer, Kcee takes of his wig as he debuts new bald look.
Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/singer-kcee-takes-of-his-wig-as-he-debuts-new-bald-look/‎(opens in a new tab)

Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Tookool(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
I fear the beards isn't real too

5 Likes

Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Who would ever believe this guy wears wigs? he even looks more handsome with his bald head

1 Like

Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
See as his bald head is reflecting under the light. Gorimapa
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
But this guy is having long hair before,he was even plaiting hair.. So what suddenly chop all his hair?

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
But this guy is having long hair before,he was even plaiting hair.. So what suddenly chop all his hair?
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by dapsoneh: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tookool:
Davido was right afterall
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Birdeyeview: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
He looks cute, although beards is'nt really my thing... i kinda view it as 'dirt'
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Hisduchess(f): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Birdeyeview:
He looks cute, although beards is'nt really my thing...
i kinda view it as 'dirt'

We are on the same boat.i don't like beard gang men.i see it as one being unkempt
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Skinnienigga(m): 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Birdeyeview:

Finally, a fine girl that doesn't like beardgang!

Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Dreyl(m): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2020
Birdeyeview:
You have the face of a bird � grin
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by boss1310(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Tookool:
this is funny
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by timibare(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2020
He has finally swapped is glory with Emoney, Emoney used to b bald.....but here we go
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Onyi22(f): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2020
My type of men
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by shitshappen(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2020
aro1:
But this guy is having long hair before,he was even plaiting hair..
So what suddenly chop all his hair?

Two things age and genes
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by TheSourcerer: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Birdeyeview:
that's why your moniker is birdeyeveiw
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2020
shitshappen:

Two things age and genes
thats true sha!
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by AfroBeatDiary: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2020
I did a write up and documentary on Colorado Weed with videos of victims, check it here https://www.nairaland.com/5639742/colorado-new-ecstasy-madness-among
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Jaysleeves(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Birdeyeview:
wow you're gorgeous

Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by stainless190(f): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
uruba23:
See as his bald head is reflecting under the light. Gorimapa
Sorry where are you from?
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
stainless190:

Sorry where are you from?
Your smiling face is tempting, but I do prefer not to disclose. I don't have immunity. ..Thank you.
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by stainless190(f): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
uruba23:

Your smiling face is tempting, but I do prefer not to disclose. I don't have immunity. ..Thank you.
Plsss
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
stainless190:

Plsss
I am sorry I can't...
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by stainless190(f): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
uruba23:

I am sorry I can't...
OKAY
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
stainless190:

OKAY
but you are pretty. .someday I do dm you when you have forgotten about this episode on whatsapp.
Re: Singer, Kcee Takes Of His Wig As He Debuts New Bald Loo by stainless190(f): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
uruba23:

but you are pretty. .someday I do dm you when you have forgotten about this episode on whatsapp.
Aiit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia, Mistakenly Displays Her Boobs While Dancing (pics,vid) / As Naira Marley's Younger Sister Turns 23 Today, See Stunning Photos Of Her / Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.