Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Does Bet9ja Have An Api? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Bet9ja Have An Api? (3186 Views)

Does Anyone Knows An API For Bvn And Nin Verification? / Want To Integrate An API Into Your Website? Or Need A Website ? / Which Website Has The Best VTU Api ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Bet9ja Have An Api? by COdeGenesis: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good am nairalanders, I have a business idea that I am trying to work on. I would need to create a website that will be able to communicate with bet9ja server and return selections based on a booking number. Does anyone hv an idea how i can go about this
Re: Does Bet9ja Have An Api? by Gee64: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is what you are are asking for legal?
Re: Does Bet9ja Have An Api? by ugonology(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Only bet9ja can grant such server acess as their server is private and restricted...and they would'nt just permit anyone acess to it except it benefits them in one way or the other
Re: Does Bet9ja Have An Api? by misterniyi: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Gee64:
Is what you are are asking for legal?

If you can see it, you can take it.
Re: Does Bet9ja Have An Api? by misterniyi: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Good am nairalanders, I have a business idea that I am trying to work on. I would need to create a website that will be able to communicate with bet9ja server and return selections based on a booking number. Does anyone hv an idea how i can go about this

Did you get around this.

If you haven't, then consider scraping with Python. Or R
Re: Does Bet9ja Have An Api? by igamer: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
I have been cashing out steady with iGamer.me https://igamer.me/apps/ and the accuracy is mind blowing
Re: Does Bet9ja Have An Api? by africonn: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
igamer:
I have been cashing out steady with iGamer.me https://igamer.me/ Link to WhatsApp group is here https://chat.whatsapp. com/KaiBlIlIY6R40KqpYcn8lC or chat me up on 08169820265

I have a Youtube channel on 49ja, I make bots, I can help you promote it if you want, I saw your pricing, it's okay.
Re: Does Bet9ja Have An Api? by Mizik(m): 4:30am On Oct 07, 2021
ugonology:
Only bet9ja can grant such server acess as their server is private and restricted...and they would'nt just permit anyone acess to it except it benefits them in one way or the other
hi could you please call or message me...

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Help With Affiliate Program / Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website / How To Setup A Customized Email With Your Domain Name Using Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.