Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

She Threatened To Kill Herself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Threatened To Kill Herself (283 Views)

Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Threatened To Kill Herself by prinxel(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good evening all,
Please I need your advice on this issue at hand, I'm totally confuse and don't even know who or what to do right now. The story begins like this...
During my NYSC I came across a girl, my sister's friend and she's from my town also.
I dated this girl for four (4) solid years... We both loved each others very much, we were both very crazily in love with each others. We started dating far back late 2015 during her 100L in the university. She's was a girl loved by all, my family loved her so much as well as her family to me too, I thought everything in this relationship was all going to be rosy, she was this kind of person I could vow for, I hardly trust in relationship but for her, she was so exceptionally different.
I began to notice many changes after our 2 years of relationship, she started covering up some issues, lies and others, her attitude began to change, and I never stopped asking if there was anyway I'm being rude, wicked or otherwise to her, but her reply will always be.. I am fine.
We were separated by distance.. Though I always ensure she comes visiting in 2 to 3 months. I trusted her and never believed she could even cheat... (Remember I said I can even vow to defend her that she can't cheat... That was the level of love and trust I had for her).
Now to brief my story, Last year around June 2019 I invited her over as usual. But to my greatest surprise what I saw in her phone almost caused me a heart attack. Now to be fair a little, I canceled her trip back home to to hold her for some questioning.. Immediately I got home, she quickly deleted all her inbox sms and changed her sim card. After a while at the middle of the night, I woke her up to ask her who the person was and behold it was someone I and take to be her spiritual father, though she denied nothing happened between them that it wasn't the spiritual father but the brother we argued and quarrel and it lead to our breakup. After the breakup, you need to hear my life history from this girl, she insulted me, cursed me and told me alot of things that even made me regret why I made the mistake at first.
I never ever believed this same girl will come back begging me after some months. She has been begging me and even with her friend and relatives, and currently threatening to kill herself if I don't accept her back. The problem now is that I already got another girlfriend who is also not willing to share, I can't just dump her just like that. She's too innocent for that wicked act. I really don't know if she's serious or not but I don't just want someone to go and commit suicide and put the blame on me. Please I am short of thinking, I don't even know if I still love her or not. Pls your advice will go a long way. Thank you.

Re: She Threatened To Kill Herself by TuborTee143: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
You dont know if you still love her? shocked shocked bro stop na. U obviously dont. Dont even contemplate!

Meanwhile I can compose a suicide note for her tongue
Re: She Threatened To Kill Herself by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
First of all, we can't read the chat angry, so we can't judge.

Second, she insulted you and your very existence angry, Good move kicking her ass out. Good riddance!

Third, she wants you back?!. Question is, do you want her back?. I mean you have moved on and all so ooo, you decide.

So her ultimatum is, if you don't take her back she commits suicide? undecided. Thats outrightly manipulative and the lowest form of blackmail which you should resist.

Report her to police, pay police 10k (so they'll be active) and dissociate yourself from her incoming suicide, you have broken up haven't you? Seems she did not respect the 4 years relationship you have, if she did she wouldn't subject you to humiliation like that.

angry
Re: She Threatened To Kill Herself by ExpressBooking(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
And u wrote this story looking for advice, don't worry advisers are coming
Re: She Threatened To Kill Herself by Jayess: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
The relationship was over the day you asked another girl out. Don't worry she won't kill herself and if she does you can't be legally probed....
Re: She Threatened To Kill Herself by Auntyesther(f): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Urmmm... I know how to compose suicide notes ranging from 1 paged to long notes.. All u need is to gimme her family history and tell me when she intends to die and of course my money.

(1) (Reply)

School Teachers Flog Student For Being A Marlian / Apeal To Seun And The Mods / Video:eye Witness Reveals What He Heard Before Kobe Bryant Helicopter Went Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.