Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

9ice Postpones Album Release Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Postpones Album Release Again (2515 Views)

Davido Postpones Album Release Because Of Wande Coal's #wanted / Wizkid To Drop (10 Tracks, 10 Videos) E.P Next Month, Postpones Album To 2016 / Oya O! 2sure2shizzy Don Release Again O! D.o.a & Some Other Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Postpones Album Release Again by rockers: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
9ice and his alapomeji crew just announced the postponement of his long awaited double album" bashorun gaa and versus" till March 2011.

Read more: http://www./2010/12/9ice-postpones-album-release-again.html#ixzz17RMatPxB

Re: 9ice Postpones Album Release Again by 04kaa: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2010
The ruggedman song . A word is enuff for the foolish , sorry for the 9ice has destablilized him , it is now on 9ice to come back wit an ether reply, make 9ice go call seriki again,, we expect fire when the album drops.
Re: 9ice Postpones Album Release Again by virusdacramil(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2010
am very sure rugged reply hit him that he needs shocked more time to get straight and come out with some shits and say it Yoruba lecture or shit.
Re: 9ice Postpones Album Release Again by pheesayor(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2010
rockers:

9ice and his alapomeji crew just announced the postponement of his long awaited double album" bashorun gaa and versus" till March 2011.

Read more: http://www./2010/12/9ice-postpones-album-release-again.html#ixzz17RMatPxB

This is stale news, it was just re-announced for those who didn't get the earlier notice and were still expecting the album this month. As he said, he's doing something with his life. Let's see what he comes out with
Re: 9ice Postpones Album Release Again by miqos02(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2010
when will this fight btw duo end?
Re: 9ice Postpones Album Release Again by d1twista(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
Postponed till JULY 2011, but i am not sure he is distabilized by Ruggedman reply, i guess he is getting more tracks for his Versus, recently 9ice and Olamide did a collabo,so i guess the track will be on the VERSUS ALBUM,
Re: 9ice Postpones Album Release Again by pheesayor(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2010
d1twista:

Postponed till JULY 2011, but i am not sure he is distabilized by Ruggedman reply, i guess he is getting more tracks for his Versus, recently 9ice and Olamide did a collabo,so i guess the track will be on the VERSUS ALBUM,
which kain july

The track (with olamide), according to olamide's tweet will be on olamide's album titled RAP SO DI.
The collabo according to me confirms that 9ice has not dumped coded tunes despite the fact that chiefo has been making most of his recent beats

(1) (Reply)

Download Veecko Kyngz Ft Phyno – Kedu Ncha Bu Omo / Painkiller - Miss Pooja Ft. Dr Zeus Song Lyrics / 6ix Music Albums I Can't Wait To Listen On My Boom J8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.