Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) (2504 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido / Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) by Chatinews: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2020
It has been a week of drama and suspense between Davido and his 30 Billion Gang crooner Peruzzi. The Executive producer of Golden Boy Entertainment King Patrick called out the DMW boss for stealing his artist and not paying him royalties due after releasing Peruzzi’s recorded songs (Fia, Risky, Mind e.t.c) under DMW, which was previously recording under Golden Boy Entertainment.

Patrick went ahead to say Davido’s fiancee Chioma is Peruzzi’s side chic, and not her cousin as they both portrayed.

Davido replied Dr Kemi Olunloyo saying his sorry for talking trash to her back then about Peruzzi and Chioma relationship

There’s been a series of reactions on social media. Some even suggested that OBO confirm the paternity of his son Ifeanyi with Chefchi as she is fondly called and we have the exchange right here.

https://djkotech.com.ng/2020/01/19/i-doubt-if-im-truly-ifeanyi-biological-father-after-chioma-lied-to-me-about-her-relationship-with-peruzzi-davido-see-details/

Source: Instablog9ja

1 Share

Re: I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) by okk4sure: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Highly sophisticated hoe!
Re: I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) by Realtalk20: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2020
There's no tweet like this from him on Twitter!!

Verify posts before sharing them online !!!

4 Likes

Re: I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2020
So we are no longer gonna see "Ifeanyi Music Gang" again OBO na wetin u mean?
Re: I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2020
Uhmmmm oga ju.

Happy new week of fruitfulness nairalanders & our esteemed customers.
We are opened for business. For all your Okirika clothing in bale, call 09010725148. Kindly follow us & Like our FB page @AnythingOk. We deliver anywhere within Nigeria.
Thanks & God Bless You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) by Charleys: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Photoshop no go kiii you.

I hope you know you can be traced OP.

blogger, as you dey post this fake news make sure you cover your nyash well...o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) by Bbankole(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2020
Dis should not be real?
Re: I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) by Gadafii: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2020
after God fear women, then any other thing that has poosie angry angry angry

david genuinely loved this girl, went as far as giving her "assurance", use her name sing songs, clear other ladies say he is taken for real, that no more games, engaged her and all that

sometimes it pays to move around like a bastard and a gangster, the way king wizkid do around women

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signed Kaduna Base Producer, Napji Babawo To DMW / Nengi Party In Abuja With Her Sugar Daddy (video) / Blac Chyna Compares Old Pix To Show How She Looks After Cosmetic Surgery Cleanse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.