Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom (49412 Views)

17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / Mother-of-3 Arrested For Staging Her Kidnap With Her Boyfriend . / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by immaculatesense(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Naija girls at it again. she believe the boss will pay that huge ransom on her because she had being in serious sexual affairs with him. These days naija babes re more criminal minded, the other day It was a fat moslem female covered in hijab trying to frame up her male victim of fraud, today is this boss fvker, nobody knows what ur girlfriends will do tomorrow. We have to be careful with these our african females
Sorry bro...women don do u strong tinz
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Enemyofpeace: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:

Thank God you leaf me lipsrsealed
pls try and refound my money back to me
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by oglalasioux(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Lazy IPOB yoots that don't want to hustle.
No be una hardworking brothers dey travel go Lagos go sell gala for traffic light so?

The trio are from Benue State not Ipob. Can't you see the girl's picture: a typical Tiv girl who doesn't know the difference between pap and sperm.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Bola146(f): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
pls try and refound my money back to me

Is this one ok Refound indeed ��
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by ThiagoKid(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Talknochip(m): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2020
afonja112:
where is NCAN? we need confirmation very fast so that we know the tribe to start abusing.
Lol... They are all from Benue state.
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by woleabayo(f): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2020
INSIDE LIFE
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Enemyofpeace: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:

Is this one ok Refound indeed ��
just refound the money i used in buying you 5 big bottles of stout, 3 plates of fish pepper soup, yoghurt and the money for the UBER that i hired to bring you down to the place
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by SouthSouth1914: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2020
TechCapon:
Mumu girl. Which boss would even agree to pay 10 million ransom for a single employee when they can replace you under 30 minutes?

She is sleeping with the boss bros! Think outside the box. The boyfriend and the boss, both of them are enjoying her cookie!

She must have had first hand info about her boss having the funds!
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Bola146(f): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
just refound the money i used in buying you 5 big bottles of stout, 3 plates of fish pepper soup, yoghurt and the money for the UBER that i hired to bring you down to the place

Your name has said it.. mumu
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Tundenoni(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
Why not play 100 odds with 10k and win 10m. People sef!!

Olodo! 100 odds with 10K na 1m

1 Like

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by siegfried99(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2020
TechCapon:
Mumu girl. Which boss would even agree to pay 10 million ransom for a single employee when they can replace you under 30 minutes?

grin my brother the matter tire me grin
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Teibaba(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2020
Who did this to you

Sense cheat you o
Ebenezar2020:
No be una hardworking brothers dey travel go Lagos go sell gala for traffic light so?
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Amdoyin(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
you read the story so?

1 Like

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Enemyofpeace: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:

Your name has said it.. mumu
Bola please refound my money back to me awoooooooooof dey run belle
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by izubext007: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2020
I Knw They Would Be Egede Or Idoma Becos Those Two Tribes Are Very Senseless
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by olax02(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2020
I want to use iphone dem group...they should have send her to northeast to experience real bokoharam ordeal....foolish Amaka..

1 Like

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by mariovito(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2020
One of the disadvantages of not having sense
Davash222:
One of the disadvantages of having a lover.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by bhest(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
See where I would do anything for money mindset of Nigerians has lead this lazy youths. Now they would now have to go and learn the value of freedom.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by 12345baba(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Excess Hollywood movie

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by mukthar2000(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
idiot girl, so u think ur relationship with ur boss worth that 10million u requested for abiii Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by bigiyaro(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
TechCapon:
guy, when u r fvckin ur boss u can control his check book. I think threatening his family spooked him, but for sure the boss was fvckin the girl.
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by DONFASZY(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Brainwashed idiot
Ser werin dick cause
Ur mate are married wit kids

1 Like

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
agylistic77:
I think illiteracy is eating you, didn't you see Benue state

unikprince:

Hunger shouldn't cause madness bro.

Rgade:

Hunger has driven this one to madness, I'm just happy You're a buhari supporter.

oglalasioux:

The trio are from Benue State not Ipob. Can't you see the girl's picture: a typical Tiv girl who doesn't know the difference between pap and sperm.

Teibaba:
Who did this to you

Sense cheat you o

Amdoyin:
you read the story so?

Didn't you guys read where Namdiot Cownu included Benue as part of the idiotic pigs of bia'fraud?
After Justice Binta Nyako released the Hunchback Albino fraudster, He visited Benue and met with Idoma chiefs and said that Federal Government visited him while he was in Kuje prison and accepted to give him Biafra with 5 states but he rejected and said he needed Biafra that includes Benue, Rivers and south South states.
So dear Benue people are fully IPOB.
jimyjames Lzaa greenback Gmbuharii Immhotep awa

1 Like

Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by realstars: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
You never see something.
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Blackpearlous(f): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
TechCapon:
The man likes the girl
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by GindoX(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:

Koye mi o cheesy

Lols... Whatsap, 32650520. Na zero seven zero.

Ma worry, a ye e nsin
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by Fumtee: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nawa wetin we no go hear for ds life, u no go hustle dey look for how to extort any person wey dey hustle for him money.. Dts serves her ryt
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by wale8486: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
d idiot has implicated d boss now.d wife of dat man would hav known that d husband dey knack dis young lady
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
She don do am now her eye don clear.
Nonsense
Re: Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom by jimyjames(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
My afonja friend be useful to your people for once , go and join amotekun vigilante group for a pay check of 13k a month , instead of wasting your time on ipob issues

Ebenezar2020:

Didn't you guys read where Namdiot Cownu included Benue as part of the idiotic pigs of bia'fraud?
After Justice Binta Nyako released the Hunchback Albino fraudster, He visited Benue and met with Idoma chiefs and said that Federal Government visited him while he was in Kuje prison and accepted to give him Biafra with 5 states but he rejected and said he needed Biafra that includes Benue, Rivers and south South states.
So dear Benue people are fully IPOB.
jimyjames Lzaa greenback Gmbuharii Immhotep

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist / Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.