Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Is Required To Start A Agric Crowd Funding Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Required To Start A Agric Crowd Funding Website (718 Views)

I Need A Freelance Digital Marketer For A Crowd Funding Project / Important Educative Info On What Is Required To Host A Website/web App Online / Great Software / Script For Crowd Funding/ Peer To Peer /ponzi Available!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Required To Start A Agric Crowd Funding Website by 9jawear(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2020
What are the steps to launch a crowd funding platform . Please who can contact me privately on this
Re: What Is Required To Start A Agric Crowd Funding Website by 9jawear(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Looking for info
Re: What Is Required To Start A Agric Crowd Funding Website by WuzzyTech: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
9jawear:
Looking for info
Hit me up, I have experience in creating investment websites
Re: What Is Required To Start A Agric Crowd Funding Website by 9jawear(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Looking for more info
Re: What Is Required To Start A Agric Crowd Funding Website by nnamdiosu(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
9jawear:
Looking for more info

There are a lot of things needed. I'll break them down into their various sets and try to explain

1. A business development team

2. An experienced IT team

3. An experienced agricultural expert

4. An investment consultant

5. An advertising team

Now, each of this sets above will complement the efforts of the other. Hence it'd very important to get the very best in all, cos the failure of one is the failure of all.

I read the comments and saw someone swing very quickly that he has experience in building investment sites, and I laughed. It's a bigger ball game than that.

1. The business development team are the guys to generate the business ideas. How will the business stay afloat, after the first five years in which 80% of start ups fail. They will take care of the business plan, proposal, seed funding quests, profit channels, pitching to investors etc

2. The IT guys are also super important. Your site/start up won't see 3 weeks day light without them. They will make it possible for people in other parts of the world to be your investors without even seeing you face to face.

3. The agric expert team are the A guys. They will work closely with set no. 1, to educate them on the best agric practices, trends, best crops to invest on etc

4. This guy or guys will eventually advise you on the best way to turn other peoples pool of money safely entrusted in your hands to profit. The CBN rules and regulations guiding investment. They will also being the legal department to cover you legally , in case of legal battles.

5. This set of guys are also important. No use lighting a lamp and hiding it under the table. This guys will set your start up on the hill. They will use both offline and online means to showcase the value of your start up, its advantages and why people should invest in it. Lastly, tour success will come mainly from this guys, (although everyone is also important)

If you want to start this, IF, make sure you get to know the ropes well. Get the right person to advise you rightly...if you slip, legal cases and great financial embarrassment awaits you. But God will guide you through.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Assist Me With The Installation Of A Cryptocurrency Hyip Manager Pro / I Need Someone Create A Professional App For My Blog at Cheap Price - VISIT HERE / I Need Someone To Build A Classified Website For Me In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.