Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Help!!! How To Send Parcel To Nairobi, Kenya - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! How To Send Parcel To Nairobi, Kenya (617 Views)

Kilometa: Send Parcel With Bikes, Van Or Truck In Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja. / Any Idea On How To Send Parcel From Nigeria To Kenya ? / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How To Send Parcel To Nairobi, Kenya by estilo(f): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Good day,

Please I need help on how I can I send a small package(female shoes) like 3kg from Lagos to Nairobi, Kenya.

I will really appreciate if I can get reply from anyone that has sent something to Kenya before and the price range.

Thank you
Re: Help!!! How To Send Parcel To Nairobi, Kenya by Holybwoy: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bring the package to maryland, Lagos.. My flight to Nairobi departs at 3pm today.. I'd collect 20k.. No negotiation please..
quote me if you need my number
Re: Help!!! How To Send Parcel To Nairobi, Kenya by SilentVboy: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
estilo:
Good day,

Please I need help on how I can I send a small package(female shoes) like 3kg from Lagos to Nairobi, Kenya.

I will really appreciate if I can get reply from anyone that has sent something to Kenya before and the price range.

Thank you
Why not go to the post office and enquire. You will get more details there and the price. Nipost equally send parcels too.

(1) (Reply)

PRESS RELEASE Africa Oil & Power Conference / Press Release / Serious Investor Only....investment!!! INVESTMENT /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.