Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,939 members, 7,852,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Contact Me For Any Of These International Passports And Visas. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Contact Me For Any Of These International Passports And Visas. (489 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Contact Me For Any Of These International Passports. / Saudi Arabian Women Finally Allowed To Hold Passports And Travel Independently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Any Of These International Passports And Visas. by Prnx(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Greetings everyone and hope life is fair to us all?well,I do get international passports of Seychelles, Gambia, Guinea Bissau and Sierra Leone and I can be able to vet you any visa of your choice including a Canadian working visa of 2 to 5 years.my symbols are trustworthy, truthfulness,sincerity and above all,transparency of the whole processes.it's affordable,faster and more reliable buh is only for the serious people pleaseeeeee and finally,you can contact me ,via my signature.WhatsApp or email.thanks for your co-operations and understanding.
Re: Contact Me For Any Of These International Passports And Visas. by Falekeric2016(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
You didn't put your number in what you post.
Re: Contact Me For Any Of These International Passports And Visas. by Prnx(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Falekeric2016:
You didn't put your number in what you post.
my number and email is there in my signature my brother...+8618680459732 or +2207707935.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Has Been Arrested, Cars Allegedly Seized / Toke Makinwa Has Shared Her Thoughts On Divorce And Domestic Violence From The S / Naira Marley’s ‘tingasa’ Tops Youtube’s Trending Songs Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.