Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Mtn Awardees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mtn Awardees (658 Views)

Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here / Chevron/nnpc Scholarship List Of Awardees 2011/2012 / Agbami Scholarship Awardees From Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Awardees by SayoMarvel(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
I am one of the awardees of the previous MTNf scholarship awards. I received a message today telling me to take a psychometric test, without telling me, when, where and how. Anyone with an idea?
Re: Mtn Awardees by samolina1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
Check their site or call their helpline number(180). You contact their office.
Re: Mtn Awardees by Jovie: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
Hello, sorry i dont have a direct response to your question.

I have a similar issue however. A friend recieved an email just yesterday tellin him he qualified for this years award. However, his name wasnt written on the email and there's no info on the website.

I just want to know if that is how the awardees are notified. The ceremony is supposed to be on monday and he has lost his phone so he can't get a text message if it was sent.

the question is, is that how MTNF notifies awardees. Are the names of qualified candidates going to be published later after the ceremony?

From your experience as a former awardee, what is your view?

(1) (Reply)

Access Yourself Online For Jamb Utme 2011 - Update / Uniport 2010/2011 Islt Update / Who Is Dr.law.eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.