Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry (1584 Views)

Bingle FB110 Bluetooth Headphones For Sale / Nokia 1 For Sale Plus Free Bingle FB110 Bluetooth Headphones For Sale / SOLD! Bidding Wars!! Audio-technica ATH-SR5BT Bluetooth Headphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by calabaman(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hello Guys,

So I came across this headphones and am wondering if anyone has used it before:

- Curious about its battery, does it last up to 6 hours?
- Sound quality.
- Comfortable on the head.
- Price and where to get it in Lagos.

Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Whats the name of the product ? Most of those these type of headsets dont have bass and are very fragile . i can recommend a good one for you if you want ?
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by CubixNG: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2020

Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by calabaman(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:
Whats the name of the product ? Most of those these type of headsets dont have bass and are very fragile . i can recommend a good one for you if you want ?

Pls recommend.

Thanks.
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2020
I recommend the zealot B5

Click here to get it : http:///2TKXJMC

Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by McMayor(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2020
I still wonder how you guys use this headphones when you can use earbuds / airpods especially with how comfortable they can get.

Consider JBL & Jabra products. They might be pricey but you will get best performances from them and value for money.
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
@ McMayor @ Calabaman i wrote an article about earbuds here : https://www.nairaland.com/5611820/advantages-owning-wireless-earbuds , But the thing you need to consider is that earbuds are very easy to misplace , headphones on the other hand gives you that subwoofer effect that you cant get in airpods or earbuds . i have used both , trust me when i say the sound effect is different . They both have their own advantages though.
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Go buy beats by Dre tnk me later
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by calabaman(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:
@ McMayor @ Calabaman i wrote an article about earbuds here : https://www.nairaland.com/5611820/advantages-owning-wireless-earbuds , But the thing you need to consider is that earbuds are very easy to misplace , headphones on the other hand gives you that subwoofer effect that you cant get in airpods or earbuds . i have used both , trust me when i say the sound effect is different . They both have their own advantages though.

^^^^
Thanks for your feedback Bro.

Am still contemplating my initial choice, a firebox Bluetooth headset

Kindly recommend a place of purchase
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by McMayor(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hi Sir. We have our interest which can vary / be different. If you reread what I said... I said... I wonder how you guys get comfortable with headphones. I have been into health & fitness for over 17 years and really... music is part of that. Now that been said, I have used different headphones from beats to SMS audio to pink then somy and the likes but they are usually too big especially when I am bench pressing or riding bicycle. None of them makes me feel comfortable like airpods / earbuds. Pls dont take my input wrongly.

OnlineSalesNG:
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by Onyeka90210(m): 12:58am On Jan 22, 2020
McMayor:
Hi Sir. We have our interest which can vary / be different. If you reread what I said... I said... I wonder how you guys get comfortable with headphones. I have been into health & fitness for over 17 years and really... music is part of that. Now that been said, I have used different headphones from beats to SMS audio to pink then somy and the likes but they are usually too big especially when I am bench pressing or riding bicycle. None of them makes me feel comfortable like airpods / earbuds. Pls dont take my input wrongly.

headphones are not designed for workout, most audio companies have workout earphones, beats, skullcandy
they have rubber wings designed to keep them in your ear
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by calabaman(m): 2:12am On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=McMayor post=85999427]Hi Sir. We have our interest which can vary / be different. If you reread what I said... I said... I wonder how you guys get comfortable with headphones. I have been into health & fitness for over 17 years and really... music is part of that. Now that been said, I have used different headphones from beats to SMS audio to pink then somy and the likes but they are usually too big especially when I am bench pressing or riding bicycle. None of them makes me feel comfortable like airpods / earbuds. Pls dont take my input wrongly.

^^
Hello Bro,

Thanks for your input and I totally understand.

Just tired of always changing earphones as I am a rugged user....and airbuds/pods looks like it would easily fall off my ear.

Hence my choice of this firebox headphones as it looks light weight and also rugged.
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
calabaman:
Hello Guys,
So I came across this headphones and am wondering if anyone has used it before:
- Curious about its battery, does it last up to 6 hours? - Sound quality. - Comfortable on the head. - Price and where to get it in Lagos.

Baba how far.. I Don msg u for whatsapp.. U remember me na dt laptop parol
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by calabaman(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Baba how far.. I Don msg u for whatsapp.. U remember me na dt laptop parol

Hey man.

Longest time.

Please re-message me
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by Martin9Mp: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hey, guys! I'm also looking for quality headphones and I hope I can get some advice here. Thank you in advance. Honestly, I've already found a website with reviews of the best cheap headphones of 2021 (you can check it out http://www.thesoundexperts.org/), I learned that there is a wide range of models with high-quality sound and I'll choose one of them. Actually, I like Samsung, Sony, and LG Bluetooth headphones and I want to know which is the most trusted brand in your opinion. So, I need headphones with good sound quality, long battery life, and a good microphone, because I plan to use them for work and for gaming.
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by yemkoguru(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
don't expect miracles from Bluetooth headphones unless you can spend 100k+ on one i.e Sony WH1000XM3 ...XM4 i.e Some sennheiser, Bose, beats maybe.
as for wired headphones, you can get something decent for as low as 30k or less
Re: Bluetooth Headphones Inquiry by acekid109(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Martin9Mp:
I'm also looking for quality headphones and I hope I can get some advice here. Thank you in advance.
Sony Xm3 and Xm4 are available

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / ***Sold***HP 250 G6 Notebook Laptop / Ipad 1 64gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.