Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,526 members, 7,865,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Need Quick Intervention - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Quick Intervention (158 Views)

Graduates and social intervention programmes / Diversion Of N500m Special Intervention Fund – CCNS Call For The Probe Of VC / Need Quick Diesel Delivery At Your Doorstep In Lekki And Environs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Quick Intervention by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
My fiancee younger brother just got admitted in an institution not far from my house. My Fiancee stays in the female hostel of the same institution. But today she called me to tell me that her brother needs an accommodation that I should help them look for one room around their school. I tried my best all to no avail. Now, she is saying her brother need to resume school next week. Should I accommodate him? What if I dare to ask him to move to the hostel? Won't it be a problem with my fiancee? And my privacy is on the line. Need quick advice

(1) (Reply)

It took Liverpool 30 years to get it right, how many years will it take Man U / PDP Leaders Protest In Abuja Over Imo Governorship Judgement / Yemi Alade – Remind You (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.