Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades (30717 Views)

Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Story Of Ifon Orolu And Its Founder, Obalufon Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by moorevic(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
I love your story
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Kuluuu: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
I've transferred #300 to the no 08104210461 you posted but I can't still download. What's the issue?
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
moorevic:
I love your story

Thanks boss. You can chat me up to get the full book.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kuluuu:
I've transferred #300 to the no 08104210461 you posted but I can't still download. What's the issue?

The issue is minor. Don't worry You will get the book. Thanks
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
Another Romantic Thriller is coming. Stay tuned guys.

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Igyeseh(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2020
AdeSpades:
Another Romantic Thriller is coming. Stay tuned guys.
Will you complete that one on nairaland or you will ask us to go buy on Okadabooks?
Let us know the earlier the better please.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Igyeseh:

Will you complete that one on nairaland or you will ask us to go buy on Okadabooks?
Let us know the earlier the better please.

Bro go and get the book on okadabooks. Hit Them Dead is a published novel. The facts is all in the novel. Every information in the novel was painstakingly researched and well sorted. Its not just a story. I told you this before starting it on NL. I only posted part of the novel on NL just to entertain you guys. Authors face a lot of risks posting their entire work that took months to write on social medias. Everyones knows the risks writers face. So please try and get the book on okadabooks. Thanks for ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by skinnybleed(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2020
Just started reading, I was thinking the same thing.
ashatoda:
adespades if I may ask when ever Hunter goes for a hit you said he always drop a bullet with TIM written on it and this has been found at more than one hit sites why can't the other members put on to one together and see that they are dining with the devil moreso as bad men themselves they ought to have men in the police that will be feeding them info just thinking on my own o
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
skinnybleed:

If you read the novel very well you will notice that Taylor had been using other hitmen who had been dropping those golden bullets before he started using Hunter. And to answer your question , why the members could not put two and two together , read critically the conversation between Blake and Captain Moses when he wanted to send Blake on a mission. The answer is there. Peace !
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by muhammed50(m): 5:30am On Mar 05, 2020
AdeSpades:

If you read the novel very well you will notice that Taylor had been using other hitmen who had been dropping those golden bullets before he started using Hunter. And to answer your question , why the members could not put two and two together , read critically the conversation between Blake and Captain Moses when he wanted to send Blake on a mission. The answer is there. Peace !
Waiting for update
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2020
muhammed50:

Waiting for update

Which update again ? Nairalanders ! I just love u guys.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Sensitivity1254: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
If you had read well, you would have noticed when the Captain told Blake that the info concerning the discovery of the Golden bullet at the crime scene has been kept away from the public.

skinnybleed:
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by moorevic(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2020
So film don finish. Centino and Silver1996 are they best honestly
They know how to handle pressure from we readers and they never disappoint.
I gladly followed centino on wordpress still waiting for silver1996.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by skinnybleed(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
It was a good read, I enjoyed every bit of it. More wisdom brother, I will try to buy it before the week runs out, but for now I'm on to the next book.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Novel? / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) / Maga No Need Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.