Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Check This crazy looking Tuber Of Yam - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Check This crazy looking Tuber Of Yam (842 Views)

Cassava tuber and varieties of Stem Available! / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This crazy looking Tuber Of Yam by mekuso89(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Typically, you won't want to place much importance on how a tuber of Yam is shaped other than to just slice it for a meal.

But this particular tuber of Yam came with a twist and after a proper look, it does not look like a doctored picture.

The tuber of Yam has a shape of lady who stood with her back in view but more astonishingly is how it crossed leg in shape.

The picture has left a lot of people awe, I'm sure you also found it so.

Re: Check This crazy looking Tuber Of Yam by judgementyard(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Let's cook the yam, hungry dey grin
Re: Check This crazy looking Tuber Of Yam by bunmconig(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
op, it is called ''isu onikebe''

2 Likes

Re: Check This crazy looking Tuber Of Yam by Pauladex(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Check This crazy looking Tuber Of Yam by vastolord4(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2020
I guess someone harvested the upper body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check This crazy looking Tuber Of Yam by mekuso89(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
vastolord4:
I guess someone harvested the upper body
lol
Re: Check This crazy looking Tuber Of Yam by Abam01: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
The yarn self get swag. .

(1) (Reply)

Drak Blue Argus GT Vape Kit / Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide / Meet The Latest Herbicide In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.