Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

BBC: 'why I Submit To My Husband Like It's 1959' ... From An English Tradwife! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BBC: 'why I Submit To My Husband Like It's 1959' ... From An English Tradwife! (471 Views)

Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC / Wow! See Photo Of Daily Times Newspaper Of December 21st, 1959. / Why Don't We Have Rollercoasters In Nigeria, I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBC: 'why I Submit To My Husband Like It's 1959' ... From An English Tradwife! by NubianX: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2020
A good lesson for our copy-cat feminists who think the West is totally with them in their disregard of culture and modest values

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p080c4dw/-why-i-submit-to-my-husband-like-it-s-1959-

'Why I submit to my husband like it's 1959'
20 JANUARY 2020|FAMILY

Search the hashtag ‘#tradwife’ on social media and you’ll see images of cooked dinners and freshly-baked cakes with captions like, “A woman’s place is in the home” or “Trying to be a man is a waste of a woman”.

The term ‘tradwife’ is particularly controversial because of its associations with the far right, especially in the United States. But many self-described tradwives reject that association.

Produced and filmed by Alex Gatenby

https://www.bbc.com/reel/playlist/conversation-starters?vpid=p080gl2m

Please hit [b]Like [/b]if your like this post and [b]Share [/b]if you are with the feminists

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada / OMG, See What Imam Of Peace Posted About Buhari! (picture) / Have You Used Any Disinfecting Tunnel In Any Market Since Covid-19 Outbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.