Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Actress Chizzy Alichi, Shares Adorable Intimate Photos Frm Her Ongoing Honeymoon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chizzy Alichi, Shares Adorable Intimate Photos Frm Her Ongoing Honeymoon (1564 Views)

Kiddwaya And DJ Cuppy Spark Relationship Rumors With Intimate Photos / Timaya Shares Adorable Photos Frm His 3rd Child, Maya’s 1st Birthday Party In US / Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chizzy Alichi, Shares Adorable Intimate Photos Frm Her Ongoing Honeymoon by MsDoris(f): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Newly wedded Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi, is currently on a honeymoon trip with her husband, Chike Ugochukwu.

The beautiful and curvy actress who had her beautiful white wedding ceremony on December 28, 2019 is having the best time of her life with her husband, somewhere outside Nigeria.

From having breakfast in bed, to a nice jacuzzi bath, to spending some time at the pool, to taking some mirror selfies, the lovebirds are having quite a romantic time.

The beautiful actress who is bent on keeping her fans updated, has taken to social media to share intimate photos from her honeymoon.

See more photos here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/nollywood-actress-chizzy-alichi-shares.html

Re: Actress Chizzy Alichi, Shares Adorable Intimate Photos Frm Her Ongoing Honeymoon by ahnie: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Trust me ..some things are best kept private!
Lovely pictures!

Nohating!
Re: Actress Chizzy Alichi, Shares Adorable Intimate Photos Frm Her Ongoing Honeymoon by donbachi(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
ahnie:
Trust me ..some things are best kept private!
Lovely pictures!

Nohating!
i'm telling u...some of her friends fit don print out dis pick,go keep am 4 evil altars make d marriage 4 no work.
Re: Actress Chizzy Alichi, Shares Adorable Intimate Photos Frm Her Ongoing Honeymoon by ghettokid1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
The man will be currently enjoying celebrity pussy

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Arrested For Raping A 6-year-old Girl(photo) / FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams / The Man Behind This Viral Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.