Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form (1556 Views)

How I Process My Visa / Ecobank Closed My Acct / Is Ecobank Having Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by Credobee(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
I took time to get someone to forward mandate forms from four different registrars.......
After filling the forms and attaching passports to them........
I forwarded to submit them with my bank
Ecobank........ Only to be told that they can't collect the forms..........
And I have unclaimed dividends in excess of four years..........
Don't know what else to do..........
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by Credobee(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Still waiting for suggestions on what to do next
...... Ot how l can get my unclaimed credited to my account...........
I need those funds
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by may320: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Fill the form and send it directly to the registrars.
Best way is to take it there physically to submit. It will be faster that way.
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by Credobee(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
may320:
Fill the form and send it directly to the registrars.
Best way is to take it there physically to submit. It will be faster that way.

This would entail coming to Lagos........
Would plan towards that......
Thanks.....
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by eezeribe(m): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2020
Credobee:

Thanks.....
You can also go to Twitter and escalate the matter.. Ecobank will contact you
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by Credobee(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2020
eezeribe:

You can also go to Twitter and escalate the matter.. Ecobank will contact you

Thanks
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by may320: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Credobee:
Thanks.....
Try sending the filled form by email first and follow up with phone calls.
You will see their email address on the form.
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by ojesymsym: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Explain what you mean. Is it that you have ecobank shares and you are yet to collect your dividends or you have an account with Ecobank and want dividends of your shares from other companies paid into that account.

Credobee:
I took time to get someone to forward mandate forms from four different registrars.......
After filling the forms and attaching passports to them........
I forwarded to submit them with my bank
Ecobank........ Only to be told that they can't collect the forms..........
And I have unclaimed dividends in excess of four years..........
Don't know what else to do..........
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by Credobee(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=may320 post=86079205]
Try sending the filled form by email first and follow up with phone calls.
You will see their email address on the form.[/quote

Thanks
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by Credobee(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
ojesymsym:
Explain what you mean. Is it that you have ecobank shares and you are yet to collect your dividends or you have an account with Ecobank and want dividends of your shares from other companies paid into that account.

I have shares in some quoted companies and wish to have my dividends credited to my Ecobank account.......
And the bank is rejecting the forms for it to be done
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by ojesymsym: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
They should have given you a reason. Perhaps they may have said your account has to be a current account.

Credobee:

I have shares in some quoted companies and wish to have my dividends credited to my Ecobank account.......
And the bank is rejecting the forms for it to be done
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by Credobee(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
ojesymsym:
They should have given you a reason. Perhaps they may have said your account has to be a current account.

Their reason was that they can't process it..........suggesting that I take the forms to a post office.........
And I am like.........
Are you kidding me.........
Is nipost still in operation in Nigeria.......
Who would l hold to account for updates
So many questions.......with no answers
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by ojesymsym: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
I guess you try again and see another staff or request to see the manager because the person who spoke to you clearly does not seem to know.
Alternatively, use another bank.
Credobee:

Their reason was that they can't process it..........suggesting that I take the forms to a post office.........
And I am like.........
Are you kidding me.........
Is nipost still in operation in Nigeria.......
Who would l hold to account for updates
So many questions.......with no answers
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by Credobee(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2020
ojesymsym:
I guess you try again and see another staff or request to see the manager because the person who spoke to you clearly does not seem to know.
Alternatively, use another bank.

I only have account with ecobank ......
I concur with you on the ignorance of the
staff(s) ........
I met three different people in three different branches..........
And none seemed to know what to do �...........
My option B is your suggestion up � there........
Thanks
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by ojesymsym: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2020
True. I have never heard a bank reject dividends form, it just does not seem to make sense.
Credobee:

I only have account with ecobank ......
I concur with you on the ignorance of the
staff(s) ........
I met three different people in three different branches..........
And none seemed to know what to do �...........
My option B is your suggestion up � there........
Thanks
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by may320: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=Credobee post=86104829][/quote]
Send your forms directly to the registrars. That was the advice I earlier gave to you.
Re: Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form by Credobee(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
may320:

Send your forms directly to the registrars. That was the advice I earlier gave to you.
Thanks...........

(1) (Reply)

Boxvalue BTC Investment Platform / The Following BSC Trustwallet Dapp Free Airdrop Will Make You Rich / Mine BTC and Pi every 3hrs for free...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.