Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,365 members, 7,853,635 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Have You Heard About This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Have You Heard About This? (226 Views)

Have You Heard Of Merry Men’s Agbada Challenge? See Some Savage Thought About / Have You Heard About Magnetic Eyelashes? / Have You Heard Of 'fashion Nude'? – Come In Here – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About This? by martwayne001: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
I don't know... I never thought I would get this much satisfaction from paying out affiliate fees. It almost feels like #payingitforward and it seems like adding value in a way I never really thought about. I am so thankful we are able to put smiles on people's faces.... especially when they are not expecting it. Sigh... Guess we are doing our own bit for society in our own little way.

Yes so I wrote a new blog post on 'How I Paid my First Affiliate Fee'. It provides all the details on how you can join the affiliate programme and the options available. You can find it at the link here:

https://www.martwayne.com/i-paid-my-first-affiliate-fee/

If you are on Instagram, you can click on the link to access it. The affiliate fees applies to both our physical and online classes and only for courses over N65,000.

And you can do this wherever you are in the world! As long as you know someone who wants to study fashion, sewing, grow their fashion business through our fashion entrepreneurship course, tambour beading, etc, just tell them about us and we will do our part.

Looking forward to paying out my next affiliate fee �

(1) (Reply)

Make Up For Beginners – Read This For Tips / The One Thing Every Aspiring Model Or Model Must Have / Stitch At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.