Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

hmmm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / hmmm (726 Views)

Hmmm You Dont Want To Know What Happened To My Urgent 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hmmm by VicM6: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: hmmm by ShenTeh(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
VicM6:
Hello frnds, pls i need ur help....I was given 120k to send to someone nd on my way to the bank, i was robbed in the taxi. i don't know how but my 120k was gone by the time i alighted from d taxi....
Now the said person who gave me d money is threatening me with police and am seriously down here.... i have been able to raise 28k and send to her bt it's left for me to pay him 92k back.... pls nairaland, any little help will be appreciated pls.... Nothing is small and may God bless you all.

BANK NAME: Access bank
BANK ACCT NUMBER: 0801117079
BANK ACCT NAME: Aniefiok Moses otu

...just thinking... Is the "him" a "her" or the "Her" a "him'?

2 Likes

Re: hmmm by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
help ko, belt ni.... with whom you should be flogged mercilessly!!!

2 Likes

Re: hmmm by VicM6: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
ShenTeh:

...just thinking... Is the "him" a "her" or the "Her" a "him'?
dont mind my typo error.... it's a her...... am confused here so d way i am typing is fast
Re: hmmm by VicM6: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
hmmm, thank you
Re: hmmm by VicM6: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
I pray u don't witness what am passing thru now sir
Re: hmmm by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
VicM6:
I pray u don't witness what am passing thru now sir

go tell your lies to someone foolish enough to believe them....

VicM6:
hmmm, thank you

we know you online begging SCAMMERS by now.... i guess you will tell us that you have NO father/mother that can help you, NO siblings that can help you, NO friends that can help you, NO neighors that can help you, NO colleagues that can help you, NO acquaintances that can help you, NO street vendor that knows you in your area that can help you.... NOBODY apart from total strangers on NL, abi?!?!?!

here is how to solve this simple issue: contact the below people you deal with when you are doing online betting scams, and ask them for a loan...they certainly have the money.

VicM6:
If you are tire of loosing to betting companies and want to win back your money, hit me up on watsap...... ZERO, SEVEN, ZERO, ONE, EIGHT, EIGHT, NINE, TWO, SEVEN, ONE, SEVEN.
don't miss this great opportunity.....
GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: hmmm by VicM6: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

go tell your lies to someone foolish enough to believe them....

we know you online begging SCAMMERS by now.... i guess you will tell us that you have NO father/mother that can help you, NO siblings that can help you, NO friends that can help you, NO neighors that can help you, NO colleagues that can help you, NO acquaintances that can help you, NO street vendor that knows you in your area that can help you.... NOBODY apart from total strangers on NL, abi?!?!?!
sir, when one is in a mess, things changes.... am not lying here sir.... If u can't help me then no problem sir.
Re: hmmm by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
VicM6:

sir, when one is in a mess, things changes.... am not lying here sir.... If u can't help me then no problem sir.

stop trying to insult the intelligence of NLers... few days ago you were advertising for online betting....why dont you ask you bet operator friends to lend you money?!?!?

VicM6:
If you are tire of loosing to betting companies and want to win back your money, hit me up on watsap...... ZERO, SEVEN, ZERO, ONE, EIGHT, EIGHT, NINE, TWO, SEVEN, ONE, SEVEN.
don't miss this great opportunity.....
GOD BLESS US ALL.

or better yet, here is what you wrote not long ago (yet want US to trust YOU with money matter):

VicM6:
When it comes to money matter, i can't even trust my own brother or sister that are my blood..... then why should i trust some crazy family relative...... that was how one scam a girl of 700k ontop this same land matter... Nawa o.... after people will say someone is wicked but i av realise that Man made Man wicked.
Re: hmmm by Gerrard59(m): 2:14am On Jan 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

stop trying to insult the intelligence of NLers... few days ago you were advertising for online betting....why dont you ask you bet operator friends to lend you money?!?!?

or better yet, here is what you wrote not long ago (yet want US to trust YOU with money matter):

MBJ, spoiling the plans of fraudsters since 18BC! cool

2 Likes

Re: hmmm by Rapmoney(m): 5:24am On Jan 22, 2020
VicM6:
Hello frnds, pls i need ur help....I was given 120k to send to someone nd on my way to the bank, i was robbed in the taxi. i don't know how but my 120k was gone by the time i alighted from d taxi....
Now the said person who gave me d money is threatening me with police and am seriously down here.... i have been able to raise 28k and send to her bt it's left for me to pay him 92k back.... pls nairaland, any little help will be appreciated pls.... Nothing is small and may God bless you all.

BANK NAME: Access bank
BANK ACCT NUMBER: 0801117079
BANK ACCT NAME: Aniefiok Moses otu

Go and look for something useful to do. This scamming thing will not help you!!!

(1) (Reply)

K / I Am Probably The Best Writer Here / How To Trade On Bcxchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.