Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) (1402 Views)

Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / Police Officer Dismissed For Hiding Stolen Cow In Abuja. PHOTOS / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by boman2014: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
A well-dressed man was caught red-handed
shoplifting in a boutique in Gwarimpa area of
Abuja.

The suspect was spotted via CCTV hiding some
clothes in his underwear after a salesgirl at the
boutique went to notify her boss of the price
they bargained for an outfit he claimed he
wanted to buy.

He was forced to bring out the clothes he hid
before being handed over to the police. Media
personality, Gwen Divy Ifeson wrote;

You see this well dressed man on White? He
went into a boutique, priced their cloths, asked
the sales girl to go call her boss for them to
agree on the final price. As the girl stepped
out, he secretly grabbed some cloths, put
inside his under wears and made to rush out.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't know the shop
owner saw him through his CCTV camera and
caught him.

https://www.tori.ng/news/140170/man-caught-after-hiding-stolen-cloth-from-an-abuja.html
Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by Simplyleo: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
I'm just looking at the shape of his head, looking very flat.

I'm sure is what I'm suspecting. cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by Robnectar(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

say no to tribalism, get sense and stop behaving like you on cheap drugs ......

agbalagba for that matter, some people no dey respect their self, nah devil work abi

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by Benjanyne: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by tammie24: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
What a man!
Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na wao
Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by Aammee77: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Somebori's father
Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by OGwales(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Fear all these well dressed men. They can be very dangerous

Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
boman2014:
A well-dressed man was caught red-handed
shoplifting in a boutique in Gwarimpa area of
Abuja.

The suspect was spotted via CCTV hiding some
clothes in his underwear after a salesgirl at the
boutique went to notify her boss of the price
they bargained for an outfit he claimed he
wanted to buy.

He was forced to bring out the clothes he hid
before being handed over to the police. Media
personality, Gwen Divy Ifeson wrote;

You see this well dressed man on White? He
went into a boutique, priced their cloths, asked
the sales girl to go call her boss for them to
agree on the final price. As the girl stepped
out, he secretly grabbed some cloths, put
inside his under wears and made to rush out.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't know the shop
owner saw him through his CCTV camera and
caught him.

https://www.tori.ng/news/140170/man-caught-after-hiding-stolen-cloth-from-an-abuja.html

na wa o, person papa, person sugar daddy
Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by psalmsmiles(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
see uncle
Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by adecz: 6:27am On Jan 22, 2020
See what Buhari has caused
such a gentleman? sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by Bola146(f): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2020
OGwales:
Fear all these well dressed men. They can be very dangerous

grin aye le oooo ibosi ooo cheesy
Re: Man Caught After Hiding Stolen Cloth From A Boutique In His Underwear (photos) by Mateen1000: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Even a man?

(1) (Reply)

Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11years Old Who Was Continually Defiled For 3 Years / A Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota Lagos. / Widow Narrates How The Nigerian Army Stabbed Her Husband To Death In Obigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.