Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (309272 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Jamex4191(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Please I need the link of the Whatsapp group that was created for this page.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Jamex4191:
Please I need the link of the Whatsapp group that was created for this page.
You work with latinhire?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Parrain: 7:05pm On May 09, 2022
topeontop:
Boss.

Agba. Great one. I hail.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by smartkester(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good day all, please who has an idea if one can still apply for the Latinhire job. I was retrenched two years ago due to the COVID 19. Can I still apply again?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
smartkester:
Good day all, please who has an idea if one can still apply for the Latinhire job. I was retrenched two years ago due to the COVID 19. Can I still apply again?

You can try applying though. I doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by laksyde100(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2022
I don't thinkthere's crime in trying again.

Wait, you've been working for Latinhire before Covid-19 and retrenched due to effect of the pandemic right?

smartkester:
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by smartkester(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2022
laksyde100:
I don't thinkthere's crime in trying again.

Wait, you've been working for Latinhire before Covid-19 and retrenched due to effect of the pandemic right?

yes I was retrenched due to COVID-19 but since then I haven't applied again
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wordCraft: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
I just logged into the Content tool and realised my profile is still active. It has been more than a year since I last answered questions. Please what's next? (humble way of asking if Latinhire still works).

Modified.

The last mail i received was dated June 2021. Abeg I still dey game?

Cc: Bunnae Topeontop

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
wordCraft:
I just logged into the Content tool and realised my profile is still active. It has been more than a year since I last answered questions. Please what's next? (humble way of asking if Latinhire still works).

Modified.

What is your brainly username, I can help you look it up on the list of tutors currently on the program. The content tool was stopped in August last year. We have been on a different system.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
wordCraft:

Modified.

No na, they were moved to a different platform for a while now.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wordCraft: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
bunnae:

What is your brainly username, I can help you look it up on the list of tutors currently on the program. The content tool was stopped in August last year. We have been on a different system.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wordCraft: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Trojan8:

No na, they were moved to a different platform for a while now.

Nawa oh.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
wordCraft:

Thanks a lot.
Please see screenshot below.
I'm seeing your username for the first time. It's not on the list.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wordCraft: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
bunnae:

I'm seeing your username for the first time. It's not on the list.

Thank you.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2022
wordCraft:

Modified.

Yeah. It still works.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by smartkester(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2022
bunnae:

please help, I want to enroll back on the program. I was retrenched during COVID-19. How do I enroll again
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by PacificMessages: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2022
RECRUITMENT
An IT firm with a new franchise that wants to start IT Training with its foreign partner is in need of:

1. digital marketing assistant
2. Business Development officer
3. Enterprise Business Training Officer

A smart and intelligent graduate with a minimum of one year of work experience, proficiency in the use of MS Office, and who lives within Anthony-Maryland (environs) in Lagos can apply ASAP. Interns are also welcome.
Send CV to: jobs@computics.com.ng

Work-in interview with CV is currently on till July 7, 2022
From 9am to 2pm
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Prazefulsoul(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thanks bro. I will like to connect with you sir.

My Facebook handle Amb Ejiro Andrew. Thank

I’ve been doing this online tutoring job since November last year. My main job is to assist high school and college students in their course work, by providing well explained and non plagiarized answers to questions on various subject areas.
You get paid 0.7 USD for each high school question answered, and 0.9 USD for each college question answered.

That's what I do at the moment while I continue my search for a lucrative job. I handle mainly questions from Biology and Health subjects.
All I do is to log on to the account created for me, and then selected any question I can conveniently answer.
I mainly focus on working or 4 to 5 days in a week. Most of the time, before 12noon, I’m done answering at least 7 questions. My target is to answer nothing less than 30 questions correctly in a week. In a month, that is 120 questions. At this conservative and less stressful work rate, you can earn nothing less than 25k in a month, or more if you are really good in any STEM or Business subjects like accounting,economics.
I get paid the next month for work done in the previous month. Direct to my bank account.

I have found this a better side hustle/part time job compared to other teaching jobs.

https://www.latinhireDOTcom/en/online-tutoring-apply-here/
https://form.jotformzDOTcom/92164718300654?source=Website

Use any of the links above to apply. You should be contacted to take their online assessment tests within 10 working days.

PS: Replace "DOT" with "." in the links provided.

After applying, in about 10 working days, you should get a mail from them containing a link you'd follow to take an online test on the use of English. If you score above 85% I think, you would be instructed to take another test. The next test shouldn't be that difficult to pass. You just need about 4 points to pass. Then, you get a congratulatory mail. In about 5 working days, documentation should be done and you are ready to start answering questions.

LatinHire is the agent responsible for hiring and paying subject tutors who answer questions posted on brainly.com. It's a US based site for high school students and college students for learning purposes.

Answers provided by tutors are usually being monitored and rated on a weekly basis by a quality assurance team.

Here is a link to one of the questions I answered on the site: it was rated 5 by the quality assurance team. The rating you see on the site is random rating from viewers. The real rating is done and compiled by the quality assurance team and sent to you on a weekly basis. Only answers rated 4 and 5 are being paid for. Your main job is to provide easy to comprehend answers that are correct and well explained without plagiarism.

link: https://brainly.com/question/142900087

I hope this is helpful.

Goodluck.

Akinowon123

Callertunez

nooker

shagamite

Omawumi17

emmanuelsea

iamharkinwaley
[/quote]
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by smartkester(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prazefulsoul:
Thanks bro. I will like to connect with you sir.

My Facebook handle Amb Ejiro Andrew. Thank

I’ve been doing this online tutoring job since November last year. My main job is to assist high school and college students in their course work, by providing well explained and non plagiarized answers to questions on various subject areas.
You get paid 0.7 USD for each high school question answered, and 0.9 USD for each college question answered.

That's what I do at the moment while I continue my search for a lucrative job. I handle mainly questions from Biology and Health subjects.
All I do is to log on to the account created for me, and then selected any question I can conveniently answer.
I mainly focus on working or 4 to 5 days in a week. Most of the time, before 12noon, I’m done answering at least 7 questions. My target is to answer nothing less than 30 questions correctly in a week. In a month, that is 120 questions. At this conservative and less stressful work rate, you can earn nothing less than 25k in a month, or more if you are really good in any STEM or Business subjects like accounting,economics.
I get paid the next month for work done in the previous month. Direct to my bank account.

I have found this a better side hustle/part time job compared to other teaching jobs.

https://www.latinhireDOTcom/en/online-tutoring-apply-here/
https://form.jotformzDOTcom/92164718300654?source=Website

Use any of the links above to apply. You should be contacted to take their online assessment tests within 10 working days.

PS: Replace "DOT" with "." in the links provided.

After applying, in about 10 working days, you should get a mail from them containing a link you'd follow to take an online test on the use of English. If you score above 85% I think, you would be instructed to take another test. The next test shouldn't be that difficult to pass. You just need about 4 points to pass. Then, you get a congratulatory mail. In about 5 working days, documentation should be done and you are ready to start answering questions.

LatinHire is the agent responsible for hiring and paying subject tutors who answer questions posted on brainly.com. It's a US based site for high school students and college students for learning purposes.

Answers provided by tutors are usually being monitored and rated on a weekly basis by a quality assurance team.

Here is a link to one of the questions I answered on the site: it was rated 5 by the quality assurance team. The rating you see on the site is random rating from viewers. The real rating is done and compiled by the quality assurance team and sent to you on a weekly basis. Only answers rated 4 and 5 are being paid for. Your main job is to provide easy to comprehend answers that are correct and well explained without plagiarism.

link: https://brainly.com/question/142900087

I hope this is helpful.

Goodluck.

Akinowon123

Callertunez

nooker

shagamite

Omawumi17

emmanuelsea

iamharkinwaley
hello bro, thanks for the heads up. I already applied but I didn't get any acknowledgement in my email. How long should I wait before I get reply from Latinhire?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Larrygaga1: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Are u a verified tutor on studypool, if yes message me on telegram vendor8000, I need assistance
TheBlessedHero:

Lol, their requirements simple nau. In fact, theirs is the simplest or easiest I've seen.
On rejection, the problem might be that, they don't need extra hands at the moment, not that an applicant actually failed their question. My thoughts though.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Larrygaga1: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Are you a verified tutor on studypool

I finished and submitted my application.

If you wanna apply, you'll need the screenshot as a guide and you'll need to prepare a 200 word writings about some random topics relating to online tutoring.

PS: If you've heard of startany, you'll have an idea of what studypool is all about.
Studypool isn't like brainly where you get to pick questions to answer.
On studypool, if your profile is deemed perfect for a particular question, your profile will be recommended to the student.
It's only when you're selected by the student that you get to answer the questions.
All the best!!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by smartkester(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hello guys, please help out with Calculus stage. I just passed the English assessment of the Latinhire recruitment but the Calculus stage is giving me tough time. Please help me
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by efe21: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
smartkester:
Hello guys, please help out with Calculus stage. I just passed the English assessment of the Latinhire recruitment but the Calculus stage is giving me tough time. Please help me
Smartkester, Latinhire was supposed to send you a mail with area of concentration for the Calculus test, and also a good time duration.... All you need is 20 points to pass. Good luck and feed us back with good news..... I wish you the very best brother. Guess your potential role is university Q/A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Job : ACCOUNT OFFICER, HYGIENE OFFICER AND MANAGER
ACOMODATION IS THERE FOR EVERYONE
EXPERIENCE: EXPERIENCE of working in a Farm is important for the manager . The cleaner can learn on the job
Qualification: account officer( BSC OR HND IN ACCOUNTING) MANAGER BSC OR HND WITH EXPERIENCE, CLEANER: NONE
Note: Age for the above position is 22-40 years SALARY( 55-60K) HYGIENE OFFICER( 40K) MANAGER-65-75K)
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their curriculum vitae to:
ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com OR CALL 09169976258..

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.