Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,258 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Year 2020 - Our Year Of Bountiful Harvests. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Year 2020 - Our Year Of Bountiful Harvests. (606 Views)

My Investment Experience this year 2020 / Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) / Cash Code: A Sure Way To Position Yourself To Make More Money In The Year 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Year 2020 - Our Year Of Bountiful Harvests. by AfroAgroPower: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Good things surely happen to Good People who keep the Spirit of Goodness Alive.

Better Deals definitely happen to People who feels the Need to Better Humanity.

"The Key to the Secret of Life is that All Doors may appear closed; but they are Never Locked; You just have to have an open and adventurous mind."

I only just started My " Righteous Teachings" barely 3 weeks; and now my Agricultural Organization just netted a 9 Million naira deal for the month of January.

Truly; I have not Only found my Calling; I have created A Space for Myself where Anyone can Fly with me.

The Best Is Yet To Come...

#May It Never Come.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Vs. Bitcoincash : What Is The Difference? / Bullish Channel Breakout Strategy / Six Plot Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.