Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? (499 Views)

Strange Origin Of 9 Everyday Objects We Use / Trending :what Is The Origin Of The Wordz "Sho Mọ Age Mi Ni? / List Of The 36 States In Nigeria And The Origin Of Their Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2020
I'll be back
I just smoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? by TheSourcerer: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks but so?
Re: What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? by TheSourcerer: 6:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Isinweke:
I'll be back
I just smoke
lol no wonder ,
Pass the blunt sha
Re: What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? by Davash222(m): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2020
Isinweke:
I'll be back
I just smoke
Cool. I envy you from here.
Re: What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? by flejnr2(f): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2020
It’s derived as the short form of the word Carolina oke (Carooke)
Re: What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? by falcon01: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2020
I thought I will see something Yoruba kara oke
Re: What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? by AIIahuAkbar: 6:39am On Jan 24, 2020
Kool
Re: What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 26, 2020
"By the anointing Jesus breaks the yoke. By the Holy Ghost, just as the prophet said, this is the day of the latter rain, God is moving in his power again. By the anointing Jesus breaks the yoke!
It's not by might x2
It's not by power x2
By the the Spirit says the Lord.

This mountain has been removed x2, in Jesus name, by my spirit says the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Drags Minister For Education Over E-learning In Universities, “he Lacks Pro / Disregard News Of Schools To Reopen In November / Can I Still Study Chemical Engineering @ 37

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.