Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

5 Undisclosed Job Opportunities That Pays You 9-23 Dollars Per Hour In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Undisclosed Job Opportunities That Pays You 9-23 Dollars Per Hour In 2020 (767 Views)

5 Digital Marketing Golden Opportunities That Will Help You Increase Sales / 30 Online Business Opportunities That Will Make Lots Of Money For You In 2019 / How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Undisclosed Job Opportunities That Pays You 9-23 Dollars Per Hour In 2020 by amdonatusprince: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yes, you heard that right; $23 converted to naira is 8510 Naira (x370) per hour and somebody still says that there’s no money...

Brother fear god ooo…

Before you continue reading I have to warn you ahead of time because this article contains the information that can balance you imbalanced account balance…

So if you're allergic to money and addicted to poverty, STOP reading now or suffer an epiphany…

The truth is; there is money oooo, plenty of money to be made because there are plenty. of opportunities out there but…

The problem is that so many people are not even aware that these opportunities exist…

Listen I’ve had my own fair share of the struggle so I know what it’s like to be there but I picked up a few tips that can enable you to not go through the hardship and tussle i went through…

If you can just read to the end i promise to hand you the very key that will unlock every financial lock and thus position you for massive global opportunities because...

I’m going to be sharing with you not just the 5 untapped dimensions of opportunities but also how you can get started with little or nothing and then scale up…

The beauty of this secret I’m about to reveal to you is that you can work straight from the comfort of your bedroom or from anywhere in the world provided you have a gadget that is smart (laptop or phone) and the internet…

I even packaged the opportunities in an arranged manner so that it helps give you all the tools you can start applying to start earning

You can also take upon yourself more than one project and then outsource them to others for a lesser amount and still make a profit…

That is $23 (8,510 Naira) multiply by maybe 5 projects and you’re making on average 40,000 naira per hour…

I know you’re excited already just like I was when I found out this secret access to global opportunities…

So if you’re ready to learn; I AM READY TO SHOW YOU THE SECRETS...

Here are 5 undisclosed and untapped global job opportunities that are known to only a few who prefer to keep it a secret but not me…

1. WRITING: if you sabi write well and you don’t get paid for it, you’re losing big time ooo!

How can you know how to read and know how to write without collecting your share of the dollar…

All this while you’ve been writing and posting on social media and no one is paying you for it…

It’s sad but here’s how to change it; Just Get Access To The Digital Millionaire Blueprint!!!

Commanding a high fee as a writer requires a certain level of expertise but you have what it takes to get started because Fund for Writers pays 18,500 Naira ($50) to all writers accepted…

There are many kinds of writing so you can choose any field you want to pursue which could be blogging, content writing, copywriting, etc…
The good news is that whichever field you choose as of this writing there are over 500 global job opportunities currently sitting and waiting for you to apply…

I’ve taken the work and stress off you by researching and trying out which method works and I’ve arrived at over 500 global work from home opportunities with the average pay of $9-$23 per hour that works but I saved it for the last…

For your notice income diary pays 72,000 Naira ($200) for an article while How Stuff Works, Freelance Moms, and Horse Network pays 37,000 Naira ($100) for an accepted article.

Get instant access now to Digital Millionaire Blueprint 2020 and see how to start applying to the over 500 global opportunities and start earning in dollars…

This is 2020 so BE SMART!!!
2. Proof- Reading & Editing: if you can read and detect errors in a sentence or you’re fond of correcting people’s wrong English or error then you can start earning in dollars from your skillset.

Scribe Writers pays proofreaders up to $3000 (1,110,000 Naira) for completed projects so why don’t you get my packaged solution Digital Millionaire Blueprint and start making your own share of the dollar this 2020…

3. Transcription: There are lots of companies that are willing to pay you just for transcribing audio into text and they don’t care if you do that from your bedroom; they’re willing to pay you in foreign currency.

4. Voice Over: This might sound absurd but its the truth, it seems simple but no one is aware of these huge opportunities sitting idle and waiting for you to take advantage of it...

Voice dot com pays you 185,000 Naira ($500) just to record your voice. They will send you may be a book or any text and ask you to voice it…. Yes, it’s that simple…

5. Customer Service: Customer service jobs were one of the first legit opportunities available online and today, even giant companies like Amazon and TeleTech offer entry-level positions with benefits...

Pay ranges from 3,000 Naira to 9,000 Naira ($8-$25) per hour, depending on experience levels…

I know you badly want to crush your 2020 goals and balance your imbalance account balance but seriously don't know how to or even where to find these opportunities…

You're lucky that I'm available because this is where I come in because I've been in this exact spot where you're right now and I know how to get you out…

I'm your financial messiah, sent with the very specific information that you need…

To get access to the over 500 work from home opportunities that you can start applying for even if you're a novice get the Digital Millionaire Blueprint for just 2,500 Naira

Make Payment to

Account No: 0024515455

Account Name: Awoeze Emmanuel Onyedika

Bank: Access Bank

After Payment Call or Text 07068827272 for verification and afterward you'll receive the guide.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 2 Writers / Tecno Pouvoir 3plus @ikeja 35k / Recommend Recharge Card Printing Business Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.