Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Path Should I Take? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Path Should I Take? (196 Views)

Why I Take Christian Testimonies With a Pinch Of Salt. / Divine Revelation|| "Should I take the Vaccine", "Great Tribulation" / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Path Should I Take? by Opistorincos(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Something strange happened to me today. As i and my friend were leaving my place of work, we met a young guy on a narrow path beside our office. Dude looks young but taller than i am, from the cap on his head, you can tell he's a muslim. He walked past us at first, then he beckoned on us. He said he has a message for me and the summary of the message is this - something big is about to happen to me but it might not happen due to unseen forces. The thing he talked about was something I've been working on, so i believed him a bit. He also said 2020 is going to be a rough year for me. Ordinarily, I don't get messages this way unless i seek the face of God with the help of prayer warriors. This young alfa said, praying and fasting won't solve the problem that i should appease the people planning to delay the favor I'm about to receive.

In the end, he talked about me buying a white bird and giving him my mother's name. Na here the confusion dey gan gan. Christians in the house, what should i do?
Re: What Path Should I Take? by Bukky244: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
OP,

If you are a christian, your guide is the bible. For your information, demons can do fortune telling accurately. So dont fall for that. Ask Jesus to help you and leave it at that. But the question is, whether you are a sheep of his pasture or a goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Path Should I Take? by Lovelash: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Were you not taught at home or school not to talk to strangers? Believing a total stranger has its perils. Don't make any sacrifice either small or big, Jesus has done it all for you on the cross with His blood.

(1) (Reply)

Good Scriptures To Use When Sharing Your Faith / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Understanding The Power Of The First Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.