Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Treating Curly Leaves Of Tomatoes With Garlic/ginger Fungicides - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Treating Curly Leaves Of Tomatoes With Garlic/ginger Fungicides (431 Views)

Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 / Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / Effective Organic Pesticides And Fungicides Against All Pests, Downy Mildew, E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treating Curly Leaves Of Tomatoes With Garlic/ginger Fungicides by my2chains(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Making Powerful Fungicides and Pesticides from Garlic, Ginger and Neem oil.

We will be using fermentation methods to make this powerful organic insecticides.

Materials Needed

1. Ginger
2. Garlic
3. Neem oil
4. Palm wine
5. water (unchlorinated water)

Method

Ginger and Garlic are one of the most amazing organic ingredients to produce fungicides,
do blend equal amount of ginger and garlic separately, of course add water to make it blend well. After blending if you have one liter,
add one liter of palm wine each to the ginger and garlic separately in two containers. Allow this to stay for 24 hours, then add 1kg of brown sugar each to the broth...allow this to stay for 7 days. Strain the two liquids and add one liter of alcohol each to the broth. The alcohol will halt all microbial activities and extract nutrients from the broths. Allow to stay for four days and your broth is ready for use. You can now mix the two broths together...I love the sweet smelling aroma of this mixture.

Uses

Insecticides: When combined with neem oil and hot pepper you have the most potent organic insecticide to battle any pests. Use 1 table spoon for every liter of water for application. Use as folia spray.
Immune booster for Animals. This solution will help with improving the immune system of animals in organic farm significantly.

Fungicides:The curly leaves of tomatoes and downy mildew will be totally eradicated using this mixture by combining it with neem oil, and palm kernel oil. One table spoon each of the garlic ginger mixture, neem oil and palm kernel oil in one liter of soapy water of Native Black Soap will keep you farm secure from fungi, virus and bacteria attack. Trust me, you will be reviving your plants from the dead in no time and smile all the way to the bank with your health intact...which one do you want, destroy your health using chemicals and smile to bank or have your health intact and also smile to the bank...the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Treating Curly Leaves Of Tomatoes With Garlic/ginger Fungicides by Ade3131: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
my2chains:
Making Powerful Fungicides and Pesticides from Garlic, Ginger and Neem oil.

We will be using fermentation methods to make this powerful organic insecticides.

Materials Needed

1. Ginger
2. Garlic
3. Neem oil
4. Palm wine
5. water (unchlorinated water)

Method

Ginger and Garlic are one of the most amazing organic ingredients to produce fungicides,
do blend equal amount of ginger and garlic separately, of course add water to make it blend well. After blending if you have one liter,
add one liter of palm wine each to the ginger and garlic separately in two containers. Allow this to stay for 24 hours, then add 1kg of brown sugar each to the broth...allow this to stay for 7 days. Strain the two liquids and add one liter of alcohol each to the broth. The alcohol will halt all microbial activities and extract nutrients from the broths. Allow to stay for four days and your broth is ready for use. You can now mix the two broths together...I love the sweet smelling aroma of this mixture.

Uses

Insecticides: When combined with neem oil and hot pepper you have the most potent organic insecticide to battle any pests. Use 1 table spoon for every liter of water for application. Use as folia spray.
Immune booster for Animals. This solution will help with improving the immune system of animals in organic farm significantly.

Fungicides:The curly leaves of tomatoes and downy mildew will be totally eradicated using this mixture by combining it with neem oil, and palm kernel oil. One table spoon each of the garlic ginger mixture, neem oil and palm kernel oil in one liter of soapy water of Native Black Soap will keep you farm secure from fungi, virus and bacteria attack. Trust me, you will be reviving your plants from the dead in no time and smile all the way to the bank with your health intact...which one do you want, destroy your health using chemicals and smile to bank or have your health intact and also smile to the bank...the choice is yours.

This is interesting... I wish to learn proper organic farming practice. I'm based in Lagos but I'm open to volunteering at your farm for one circle of planting period if you stay anywhere around Southwest. I pray we all come out of Corona alive... I'm reeling to get started with this farming Adventure

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Information On Cassava Processing? / Thinking Of Starting Up Agriculture In Ogun State / Poultry Farming: Advantages, Challenges, Profit Margin & Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.