Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (131878 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Amiaraking(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
I fear anybody that don't fear women.

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Uzeespeedy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Haaaaaaaa
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
when your grand mom is also your step mom

2 Likes

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by tobstarizhia(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
barbaric savages
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nuklex(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
What manner of fvckry is this?
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by KosiGee(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Octopusssy:
What kind of dirty story is this? Abomination!! I feel like throwing up embarassed

So the he-goat Paul will be the father of two kids who are also niece and uncle? undecided

Paul who is an ex husband of Lauren and father of her baby is now the Lauren’s step father. His new baby becomes Lauren’s half brother or sister.

Things de happen. I’ll have to borrow the end time people’s slogan.

This is an end time relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Ucee1999: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
OP what is this topic doing here? Common will you move it to CRIME before I

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Onlineclothing(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Affordable Europe designers clothing
Pant trousers 2k
Turkey shirt 4k
Tm Lewin and Charles tyrwhitt 5k Negotiable 1st grade
Farah mark spencer cedarwood 2k
Door step delivery available
Shop located at ikotun Lagos
Retail and unit order
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by bitingcool: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
thorpido:
This one pass inside life.

Na between life
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Emotionss: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Octopusssy:
What kind of dirty story is this? Abomination!! I feel like throwing up embarassed

So the he-goat Paul will be the father of two kids who are also niece and uncle? undecided

You are stll feeling like throwing up when i am on number 4
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Lexusgs430: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Keeping it in the family... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by chidooh1: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
thorpido:
inside life na apprentice for this one
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by oluwasegun007(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86024137:
Orisirisi something shocked shocked

Who says there is nothing new under the sun

Its actually not new..
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Lexusgs430: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Octopusssy:

The mothers octo pusssy, was hard to resist.. wink

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Husband scarce my dear, Mana sabi do dey thing pass daughter. Abeg build your relationship abeg to avoid this kind thing.
Single me what do I know
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
"Oh I'm my own Grandpa"
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
abeg menopause no be 40? 53yrs old woman became pregnant?
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by anonymous1759(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
thorpido:

No be lie.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by ContractKiller: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blackies are even more shameless. The difference is that Oyinbos are more honest and open about their shamefulness.

YoungPerson:
Since 12,000 BC, Oyinbo no get shame.

Mummy is a G. Codedly and indirectly paid groom price. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
pmoye:
My guy sampled the two wells, and found the ancient well sweeter. Too much chlorine in the new well. So he built his tabernacle with the ancient well, and drink sweet juice to the point of pregnanting the well.

Tuale baba!
Not many men get the opportunity to sample two generations of pune-ah!
undecided
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Offpoint:

She's a rare mom and I salute her for standing out of the crowd, for seeing what she likes and going for it.

Long live her mom.

No worry ur wife go stand out and do your daughter same thing. then you and your daughter go begin wail like Lauren

3 Likes

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by pacespot(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Na that Mr man rocking two genetical related kpekus be ultimate winner in this contest.

Trust is a rare commodity you can find in people these days, trusting someone is tantamount to foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by mimimiles93: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
MEHN! FEAR IGBO WOMEN
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Octopusssy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The mothers octo pusssy, was hard to resist.. wink
The mother has uni pusssy, not octo

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Novaccines: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wow
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hmmmm, her mum should do the needful if not God won't forgive.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by ugotex85: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Is not strange that no matter how rich some people may be, they will always prefer OK (okrika) to new stuffs. They will keep deceiving themselves that OK lasts better than new ones. How else can one imagine this young man who left fresh kpomo for ruffled one? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Afrikween(f): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
No vex, she’s not your mother
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by chidooh1: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
za oza room and older women be like 5n6. Retirement is non-existent
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by 8stargeneral: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
when rapture will take place....we need it!
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by munafav(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
The woman like the dick...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / Modern Igbo Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.