Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Haemorroid. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Haemorroid. (313 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haemorroid. by Bennie79(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Good day Nairalanders. Pls I need your help concerning this haemmoroid that’s been threatening my well being for long. See the pics ,can somebody help pls ,doctors in the house. Whenever I poo, it comes out like this. I have tried different medications both traditional herbs and drugs and other prescribed drugs but to no avail.

Re: Haemorroid. by Healthyway15: 3:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Bennie79:
Good day Nairalanders. Pls I need your help concerning this haemmoroid that’s been threatening my well being for long. See the pics ,can somebody help pls ,doctors in the house. Whenever I poo, it comes out like this. I have tried different medications both traditional herbs and drugs and other prescribed drugs but to no avail.

Hello... sorry about your condition

The symptoms may be less severe if you eat more high-fibre foods, drink more water, and avoid long periods of sitting.

If you would like to go for a proper recommendation of treatment for Haemorrhoids, you can check the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/5646482/looking-lasting-solution-haemorrhoids

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Haemorroid. by ucdeboy011(m): 4:17am On Jan 23, 2020
Bennie79:

*What value chain are you a part of?*

A value chain is the process or set of activities by which a company adds value to an article, including production, marketing, and after-sales service.

In a broader context, whenever value is added to any life, there is a process that produces it. It’s the reason why Paul the Apostle said, he planted, Apollos watered, and God gave increase. Many times, what we do is contribute our own part into a sequence that gives value.

I am a firm believer in the concept of reward that one day, we will be rewarded for good we did not know we did, all by being a part of the process, and yes, punished also for evil we did, by being a part of s process.

Everyday, when I read the testimonies of what people say that RIDA did for them, I’m deeply encouraged. I have a friend who told me, he secretly believed that RIDA was a placebo, but then went ahead to share with me the experience that he had when he decided to buy one and try.

Someone sleeps well at night, a couple took in after 10 years of waiting and spending, pile disappears, long standing aches vanish, local man becomes amotekun (lol) and so much more.

The Value chain for the good we do is long… you can be a be a customer, a distributor, a stockist, an investor, a consultant or researcher or a staff of the company. If you choose to be a part of the good we do, you also will feel excitement when you read these testimonies, because somehow you are a part of the value chain.

Life is short, and it’s not so easy to divide our lives into career, spiritual, intellectual and financial. It is however awesome when by living and doing our business everyday, we are a blessing to people we may never meet.

You know I won’t put my name behind something I am not confident of, I am confident and excited about this product. This is from Africa to the world, and you can be a part of it.

It’s not too late to be a part of the value chain, even if at the last mile of being a customer. power of rida finest africa herbs is d answer whtspp 07036845662
Re: Haemorroid. by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bennie79:
were u able to get any medication?

(1) (Reply)

Video: The Moment Kitchen Gas Cooker Blasted 2 Women Away / "I Rather Die Here In China Than Go Home With This Coronaviru. / Can Dirty Underwear Give You Prostatitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.