Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban (40367 Views)

“l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia / Messi Donates 100,000 Euros To UNICEF To Help Children In Need / Italian Club, Palermo Sold For 10 Euros To London Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by kingsmecca(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
See Siasia o, me I need just 10,000 Euros to start up a business.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by justtruth88miSt(f): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
This guy wan start hin own Bet company...
95,000,000 nor bi small money oo

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by homirefacuny(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
JosephXavier:
We are talking about 100 million Nair here. You no even ask how many people Don chop breakfast, and you wan carry 100m go dash FIFA make dem pity you for your corrupt act. Oga go Onitsha go rent shop dey sell boutique their abeg

You can't make heaven o grin
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by bluecircle470: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
True true this man nah scam...
Soon him go open gofundme account grin
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by tobiit(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
iHart:
The bride you collect never do you and you now want to rob us.

He wan rob us of our wives, girlfriends and oloshos.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by AgentNairaland(f): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:

How much u wan send

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by friday2011(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
hotmediatv:
Former Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia filmed a video pleading with well-meaning Nigerians to donate 250,000 euros.

The former football striker was banned for life from participating in all football match by the world football governing body, FIFA in 2019 after he was found guilty of accepting bribes in order to manipulate matches.

Reacting to this, the former Nigeria coach filed an appeal with FIFA and the Court of Arbitration for Sport against the life ban.

Siasia decided to reach out to Nigerians to help him raise funds so he can be able to defend himself and hopefully overturn the lifetime ban placed on him by the world football governing body.

In the short video, the former Nigeria coach said;

“Good day Nigerians, my name is Samson Siasia. I am coming to you at a very difficult time in my life and career. I need to raise the sum of 250,000 euros. That’s a lot of money. So l am appealing to all well-meaning Nigerians, the sports-loving Nigerians to come to my aid for me to use these funds to defend myself against FIFA. We have this calculation, if 200,000 people can give 500 naira each, we could be able to reach our target. I wanna thank you as you do this. God bless you”.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN0sawC7gq8

I dont understand, why I will give you my penny to appeal a ban, if he is able to raise the money:

Is there a guarantee he will win the appeal at the court?

Even if he win, will he now win the world cup for Nigeria in the next edition?

When he was making the money in football, did he remember nigerians?

As far as I am concerned, he is like an NNPC staff that got sacked without pension, the money wey him don make while in service is enough to start another business.

My Advice: even if he doesn't have money to start a business, with his name, he can get a non-footballing job.

Nonsense.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Respect55(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Did u accept the bribe or not?
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by demoBaba: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
This guy bad ooo 100million like that?
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Expert17: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lols....

Scammer

After playing Proffesional football for so many years,.... Also coaching for more Dan a decade.........

U don't HV any SAVINGS baaaa...

Go and Sit down abeg
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Femeto: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Baba sell ur house if u need money or Just look for another sport and enjoy urself.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by charlesm91(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
JosephXavier:
We are talking about 100 million Nair here. You no even ask how many people Don chop breakfast, and you wan carry 100m go dash FIFA make dem pity you for your corrupt act. Oga go Onitsha go rent shop dey sell boutique their abeg
Laugh no go Kill person here grin grin grin
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by FDURU(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wow!! Over 100m just to appeal Fifa Ban? Meanwhile some ppl need just a fraction of that money for a life threatening surgery. SiaOne should just forget this.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Respect11(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Which kind yeye talk be that one. When you dey flex life you call me? When you give our best goal keeper compulsory retirement you remember karma? Abeg carry your cross
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by kjhova(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fourwinds:
i need help too... Because i didnt say it before him doesnt mean i don't need it... If you can see me 1k it will do justice to Buhariconomics

I think you quoted me in error.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by joyandfaith: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
hotmediatv:
Former Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia filmed a video pleading with well-meaning Nigerians to donate 250,000 euros.

The former football striker was banned for life from participating in all football match by the world football governing body, FIFA in 2019 after he was found guilty of accepting bribes in order to manipulate matches.

Reacting to this, the former Nigeria coach filed an appeal with FIFA and the Court of Arbitration for Sport against the life ban.

Siasia decided to reach out to Nigerians to help him raise funds so he can be able to defend himself and hopefully overturn the lifetime ban placed on him by the world football governing body.

“Good day Nigerians, my name is Samson Siasia. I am coming to you at a very difficult time in my life and career. I need to raise the sum of 250,000 euros. That’s a lot of money. So l am appealing to all well-meaning Nigerians, the sports-loving Nigerians to come to my aid for me to use these funds to defend myself against FIFA. We have this calculation, if 200,000 people can give 500 naira each, we could be able to reach our target. I wanna thank you as you do this. God bless you”.

See video below

chop alone, die alone
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Charly68: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is really painful ..unable to do what you are born to do . God will see you through Samson.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Dextre(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
hotmediatv:

See video below

Samson Samson,na fifa be ur Delilah. Dem catch you,sorry o.Just call on God,Samson for bible called on God too,as for money from nigerians o,nutin wey u go see...na only u chop u bribery money still one use hypertension kill us for football games.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by gbishman: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Why must it be you,? na only u dey there? why e must your name be associated with bribery? These are questions u need to ask yourself Siasia. Guy dance the music alone
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by gbishman: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is how u guys keep given poor and hard working Nigeria a bad name.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Unclesamo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
12345baba:
He should go to brekete family first

u dey mind am... dey are still on his families' case... most of dem no gree show
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Afrikween(f): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Oga dance to your tune... you collected bribe, they caught you and now you’re begging us to donate 250k euros.... nawa
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by ikorodureporta: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
250,000 X 400 Naira

if u're sure of winning the case, 100millie no too much to withdraw from yr account

if u win, dem go pay for damages
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Nat404: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Siasia, please send me your account, my love for you would never die. I knew how you shot down Belgium in 2008 and I was in the there live.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Preetychina22(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yoighaman:
This is so touching, so Siasia does not have this kind of money....money a 'B' class footballer earns in 2 weeks? This is so sad. May we never encounter challenges that is way beyond our financial capacity, it can be very humbling and will expose one. Unfortunately, footballers might be scared or skeptical to assist him because of how FIFA might perceive it if they get to find out. May God help and bless us all in our chosen endeavors.
Hilarious. You're feeling pity for a crook who has earned and enjoyed hundreds of millions during his career in sports. He committed a crime, he should pay for his sins. Save your sympathy.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
The sad thing is that kidnappers are not letting this man to rest
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Freiburger(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is someone who was making over $100k monthly when he handled the Super eagles undecided
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Preetychina22(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
dominique:
For someone that has coached different players at different levels have no one turn up for him when he was in a financial crisis speaks volumes about the type of person he is. Even before the FIFA ban, we've been hearing unpalatable stories about him collecting bribes from national team hopefuls. His selection was never based on merit but on the highest bidder, little wonder his under 17 team had one of the worst outings in recent history. Lord knows if I'm one of the 200k Nigerians to donate N500 for him, [b]I'd rather add N500 to it and buy myself a jumbo sharwarma [/b]than donate towards such a useless cause.
Haha

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Freiburger:
This is someone who was making over $100k monthly when he handled the Super eagles undecided
hian!!!!! U sure??
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by koolaid87: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
This guy has no credibility..He couldn't even talk about his allegations. He just dey ask for moni like say na we ban you

Siasia, from this video alone, I can confirm that you're a scammer and you actually fixed those matches

You're part of the reason tickets are being cut every weekend

God go punish you and your ilks.

500naira, kill you there
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by CyberWolf: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
So if they give you 250k euro now, you go and waste it in court case which outcome is uncertain? You better use the remaining small money you have and look for a small and lucrative business to start.

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Nat404: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Preetychina22:

Hilarious. You're feeling pity for a crook who has earned and enjoyed hundreds of millions during his career in sports. He committed a crime, he should pay for his sins. Save your sympathy.
Life is not as smooth as you think, please do not judge him yet.

I could recall when I wrote an exam and the result was F. Lots of my peers laughed at me, but within me I knew something was wrong somewhere. Took it upon myself and demanded to see my paper, it was later discovered that the person who marked my paper intentionally ruined me. I became a hero over night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes / Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos / Anthony Joshua Pockets N8.2 Billion For Beating Klitschko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.