Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Attention Ladies & Gentlemen! Wine Increases Our Sex Drive. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attention Ladies & Gentlemen! Wine Increases Our Sex Drive. (423 Views)

How My Husband And I Have Kept Our Sex Life Exciting For 24 Years / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / When You Are Name Ladies & Gentlemen On Your Naming Ceremony (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Ladies & Gentlemen! Wine Increases Our Sex Drive. by TigerFoods: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Wine and sex is definitely not a pairing that instantly comes into mind. However, even though we don’t talk about it, wine is used as a social lubricant all the time–which left us wondering…Why Alcohol Makes You Hot, Hungry, and Hot.
Alcohol in small amount increases your libido. It will also make you hungry and feel flushed. This is because ethanol stimulates a primitive part of your brain called the hypothalamus, which is located right above your brain stem. This portion of the brain regulates basic human functions, including body temperature, hunger, hormone levels, parental attachment behaviour and, of course, sex drive.

The Influence of Alcohol; When we first take a sip of booze, alcohol’s initial effects as one of the world’s greatest social lubricants begins to take hold. We feel looser, more open and often, much more relaxed. This is the liquid courage we hear so much about, and it’s why so many of us seem to have the most success when meeting someone out at a bar. At this initial stage, we feel more confident to take a risk – which includes talking to that attractive person across the room. Read More << https://www.tigerfoods.com/attention-ladies-gentlemen-wine-increases-our-sex-drive/

Re: Attention Ladies & Gentlemen! Wine Increases Our Sex Drive. by decanter2020: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Beautiful discussion and i really enjoy this

1 Like

Re: Attention Ladies & Gentlemen! Wine Increases Our Sex Drive. by TigerFoods: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2020
We are glad you enjoyed the article. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buy These Quality And Affordable Bags / Relationship Advice / Actress Genny Uzoma Shares New Pictures, Wishes Her Fans A Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.