Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

University Of Ibadan Medical Test Resumption Date And Schedule Of Fees. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Medical Test Resumption Date And Schedule Of Fees. (3577 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / FUNAAB Post-utme 2013 New Date And Schedule: Screening Starts Sept. 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Medical Test Resumption Date And Schedule Of Fees. by opezz: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2010
All newly admitted uites first batch, supplementary DE etc are kindly advised to report to the main campus for their Medical tests at jaja clinic, its a real battle at JAja clinic i ave been there since Monday i jst Got ma X ray result 2day stilll going for other tests tomorrow. Schedule of fees is also out,Social scientist like me are to pay #32400 with accomodation, 18400 without accomodation. Medical tests payment of fees hall registration are to be concluded on Dec 23rd. The Official resumption Date is JANUARY 3rd 2011. You can reach me on 07068314784 am gonna be in ui till i pay my school fees. Good luck"
Re: University Of Ibadan Medical Test Resumption Date And Schedule Of Fees. by bayous2005: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2010
Thanks 4 d update.What abt school fees for d faculty of arts
Re: University Of Ibadan Medical Test Resumption Date And Schedule Of Fees. by opezz: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
Jaja's registration is still going on, the crowd have reduced, hostel list.
Re: University Of Ibadan Medical Test Resumption Date And Schedule Of Fees. by opezz: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
Jaja's registration is still going on, the crowd have reduced, hostel list.
Re: University Of Ibadan Medical Test Resumption Date And Schedule Of Fees. by opezz: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2010
Jaja's registration is still going on, the crowd have reduced, hostel list is out check the hall wich u've been allocated bhind admisn block,

(1) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Post Ume Form For 2011/2012 Is Now Available / Fedpoffa PUTME will soon be out ...Accomodation In Fedpoffa Sure Hala Me / How Much Is GCE Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.