Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

OAU Student Online Portal: Shameful Website - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Student Online Portal: Shameful Website (557 Views)

Final Year OAU Student Killed By A Trailer / OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Student Online Portal: Shameful Website by oloriooko(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2020
I decided to google OAU student portal to see if i can check my information (1998/99 session) but was shocked to see that the portal only covered 2006/2007 session to date!!! This is a big disappointment for a school with OAU's reputation and academic prowess.
The website https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/login.php is grossly inadequate and totally useless to most students of the institution.
I hope someone somewhere will see this post and rescue the Great Ife from this shameful act of insolence.
Great Ife for life!!!
Re: OAU Student Online Portal: Shameful Website by nlPoster: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Sigh
Re: OAU Student Online Portal: Shameful Website by Albertone(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
oloriooko:
I decided to google OAU student portal to see if i can check my information (1998/99 session) but was shocked to see that the portal only covered 2006/2007 session to date!!! This is a big disappointment for a school with OAU's reputation and academic prowess.
The website https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/login.php is grossly inadequate and totally useless to most students of the institution.
I hope someone somewhere will see this post and rescue the Great Ife from this shameful act of insolence.
Great Ife for life!!!
Was there an online portal during your time?

How do you expect to see it when you never had an account on the eportal?

Its just like you trying to log in to nairaland without having an account and yet complaining that you should be able to log in since you are a Nigerian!
Re: OAU Student Online Portal: Shameful Website by Collins4u1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
oloriooko:
Great Ife for life!!!

Are you sure you know how things work?
Re: OAU Student Online Portal: Shameful Website by yusman14(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
The eportal was not available in 1998 bro

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2020 top Ten Most Sought-after Universities / How To Write A Winning Scholarship Essay For Your Scholarship Application / Top Reasons To Study In North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.