Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

19-years-old Beauty Queen Beatrice Ghandi Breaks Silence On ‘back-to-school’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 19-years-old Beauty Queen Beatrice Ghandi Breaks Silence On ‘back-to-school’ (487 Views)

'i'm Confused...' Miss Bayelsa Queen Beatrice Ghandi Cries Out / Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence / Bursty Beauty Queen Beatrice Ghandi Releases Special Val Message [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19-years-old Beauty Queen Beatrice Ghandi Breaks Silence On ‘back-to-school’ by CelebNaija: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
19-years-old Beauty Queen Beatrice Ghandi breaks silence on ‘Back-to-School’ Project

Beatrice Biobelemoye Ghandi, Face of Bayelsa 2020 at the just concluded Miss Bayelsa 2020 says despite missing the crown she intends to carry out a ‘Back-to-school’ project in order to touch the lives of teenage girls who are school drop-out.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Chidi Obasi, Queen Beatrice said she is optimistic that the project will touch the lives of these girls that have dropped out of school due to no fault of theirs but will use the project to encourage them.

According to her, she is downcast for not emerging as Miss Bayelsa but with the crown of Face of Bayelsa 2020, she intent to carry out a ‘back-to-school’ project to touch the life of any girl-child that will cross her part in the next one year of her reign.

“I intend to carry out a ‘back to school’ project. With this project I'll be able to touch the life of any girl child I come in contact with, letting them know that you have a child doesn't stop you from continuing your education. Education is the greatest Legacy”, she said.
Queen Ghandi stated that she is delighted for coming up 1st runner-up stating that the position comes with a crown and any crown comes with responsibilities.

“I feel lifted and delighted, that it's not only a crown title but a responsibility which a crown gives and I'm going to make sure I make impacts in lives of young girls just as a mother successfully instills good qualities in her child”, the beauty queen said.

Queen Ghandi is an undergraduate student of the Bayelsa-State owned Niger Delta University, Amassoma studying Medical Laboratory Science and from the hinterland of Brass Local Government Area.

I’ll Touch Lives with My ‘Back-to-School’ Project, Says Bayelsa Beauty Queen Beatrice Ghandi

See More Photos here: https://todaygists.com/2020/01/23/19-years-old-beauty-queen-beatrice-ghandi-breaks-silence-on-back-to-school-project/

Re: 19-years-old Beauty Queen Beatrice Ghandi Breaks Silence On ‘back-to-school’ by tstx(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Following

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Women Protest For Palliatives In Jos Plateau (photos) / The Bush Meat My Neighbor Killed In Our Compound / 100 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers, Quotes For November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.