Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Aliexpress Or Wish - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Aliexpress Or Wish (2064 Views)

Can't Pay On Aliexpress Or Paypal With Card / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / Aliexpress Or Jumia Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress Or Wish by Silas12345: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please which online shopping can you recommend for me btw wish and aliexpress, base on fast delivery
Re: Aliexpress Or Wish by KINGreignn: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Silas12345:
Please which online shopping can you recommend for me btw wish and aliexpress, base on fast delivery

Depends, I learnt wish have low priced items but even in the US, complaints of delayed delivery and exhorbitant delivery fees are quite recorded.

For Aliexpress, the issue of delayed is also known when you do free shipping. But when you pay for premium couriers, you'd be glad you did.

4 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Or Wish by goodnewscliff(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
I got my orders in a month when i used wish

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Or Wish by Habayomie(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
goodnewscliff:
How much did you pay for delivery?
Re: Aliexpress Or Wish by maya007: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
things one wish r cheaper jist that deres delivery fee to evry item and at d end if the day ur item might b cheaper than d delivery fee and it takes a lot of time to deliver then ali Express takes weeks to deliver and d prices r fair
Re: Aliexpress Or Wish by PlsBanMe: 5:24am On Jan 24, 2020
goodnewscliff:

Did you collect your order at post office? How fast was the delivery?
Re: Aliexpress Or Wish by awoo47: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2020
it's called "wish" cos after receiving the item, you'll wish it was different cool

3 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Or Wish by Redpanter(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Download the Wish app and use promo code cdbjwbfm on your first order to get up to 50% off! Get the app here: https://www.wish.com/dl/share

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Aliexpress Or Wish by goodnewscliff(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2020
PlsBanMe:

Did you collect your order at post office? How fast was the delivery?
Yeah..... A month

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Sealed Locked Iphones 11 Pro-256gb And 11 Pro Max 256gb / Clean Used Gionee S11 Lite (64GB ROM) 32k. SOLD / Infinix Zero X Pro Unboxing & First Impressions - Well Done Infinix.. Well Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.