Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) (24958 Views)

FG v ASUU: Members who joined the strike Not Entitled To Salaries, Court Rules / ASUU members, How Do You Cope Without Salary? / Emeka Nwajiuba: Striking ASUU Members Shouldn’t Be Paid – Education Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by duwdu: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2020
ejibaba:

ASUU have proposed an alternate platform that captures their peculiarity and is not against the Constitution....AG agreed to integrate the UTAS from ASUU to the IPPIS to form a uniform system but last minute they change it to no pay or register....who is fooling who in this country??

You're believing too much in your own false news and ASUU propaganda. There's been no time the Auditor General agreed to integrate ASUU's so-called UTAS into IPPIS.

BTW, who says UTAS is blemish or crisis-free? Where and when has it ever been dry-run to warrant the AGF as much as considering it? How many other "UTASses" from other interest groups can you disabuse from gate-crashing the IPPIS system in the future if "UTAS" were to be allowed?

P34c3
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by duwdu: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2020
chukel:
when people shout unemployment, I tell them government isn't the cause. The average Nigerian is wicked to the bone marrow. Yet he comes out to blame buhari. Buhari is the best thing that has happened to us. Imagine with ippis, the number of people who will be employed to cover up the theft that has gone on in the system for years. Our problem has never been buhari. We are just very wicked.

Well said.

P34c3
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by pmoye(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2020
I love you man!
Very insightful and logical submission.

bahaushe1:

You are obviously misinformed. The Union did not rejects IPPIS on sentiment, there are reasons behind the rejection some of which are legal in nature. Until those legal issues are sorted out, no progress can be made.

PMB is open to dialogue on the issue. They wanted him to publically humiliates ASUU during that meeting but he didn't. In stead he bypassed state protocol and directed Minister of Education to act on the Union submission and gets back to him. A responsible aide would have waited for the outcome of the President's directive before taking any further action. But no, the agents of darkness are desperate to plunge the country's university system into crisis.

ASUU is their match. The Union is already aware that the President has nothing to do with this directive. It is the plan of few people around him who are obviously benefiting from it.

It is going to be a long battle.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2020
duwdu:

You're believing too much in your own false news and ASUU propaganda. There's been no time the Auditor General agreed to integrate ASUU's so-called UTAS into IPPIS.

BTW, who says UTAS is blemish or crisis-free? Where and when has it ever been dry-run to warrant the AGF as much as considering it? How many other "UTASses" from other interest groups can you disabuse from gate-crashing the IPPIS system in the future if "UTAS" were to be allowed?

P34c3

Pls, don't quote me again....I don't reply paid agents...Does IPPIS contravene the existing Acts establishing the Universities? Yes....So it's final.
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by jmaine: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2020
duwdu:

I call BS propaganda. Medicine after death. IPPIS, even with its imperfections, has come to stay. Deal with it.

........P34c3

You read that illuminating piece and still went ahead with your P34c3 bullshit..

Like I said.. ASUU will teach you all a few lessons with this standoff...

Ngige should get prepared cos this strike will go beyond IPPIS and involve all govt jettisoned agreements especially the MOA signed with the FG early last year...
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by pmoye(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Just like some of you said about Ruga, come to stay. grin grin grin
duwdu:

I call BS propaganda. Medicine after death. IPPIS, even with its imperfections, has come to stay. Deal with it.

P34c3
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by duwdu: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2020
ejibaba:

Pls, don't quote me again...

Lol, this tells me all I need to know about your level of reasoning in Cyberspace, kindergarten poster. No more dice with you.

P34c3
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by duwdu: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2020
jmaine:

... that illuminating peace ...

That's your opinion, to which you're perfectly entitled, chest-beater.

And it is, "piece," lol.

P34c3
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by duwdu: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2020
pmoye:

Just like some of you said about Ruga, come to stay. grin grin grin

Just like some of you were boasting, "no ASUU member would register on IPPIS," and are now saying about UTAS, come to stay. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by jmaine: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2020
duwdu:

That's your opinion, to which you're perfectly entitled, chest-beater.

And it is, "piece," lol.

P34c3

You will Learn...ASUU members aren't perturbed one bit... Dem no dey use stoppage of salaries threaten the union..
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by duwdu: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
jmaine:

You will Learn...ASUU members aren't perturbed one bit... Dem no dey use stoppage of salaries threaten the union..

Like I said, keep it up, chest-beater. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by maasoap(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
bahaushe1:

I am surprise you called violation of the laws of the land 'firmness'. No matter how good a policy is, it MUST respect the laws of the land.

What violation? What law of the land was violated? Your employer gave you directive, you're forming stronghead. Who doesn't know what is behind all these resistances?

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by Bradiyung(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
when am about to resume school...... selfish ASUU wants to go on their annual public holiday ??

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by Emzymola(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sacramento85:
Mother of all strikesss
I pity the students, because once the strike is over, ASUU will receive their salaries.
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by godliman: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ramon92:
Sentiments aside, one thing I like about this govt is they understand and know how to use power..
no they know how to ab-use power
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by Ajibade123(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
another strike at the corner
see steps to manage a business when sick https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-manage-a-business-when-sick/
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by kachi9x(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Let us call a spade a spade, he who pay the piper always dictate the tune, may Almighty God help the University in jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by kachi9x(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Let us call a spade a spade, he who pay the piper always dictate the tune, may Almighty God help the University in jesus name amen.
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by kachi9x(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Let's Vcs advertise all these vacancies in the universities, unemployment is high in Naija
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by Triplerg: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
PaulErungworo:
FG has released a circular mandating the Director of Cash Management to stop salaries of tertiary institutions workers not enrolled in IPPIS platform. See circular below
Alot of ignorant folks commenting rubbish. ASUU as a union is not opposed to joining IPPIS. However, there are peculiarities of ASUU that IPPIS cannot address as it's. Therefore, if ASUU must join IPPIS then It must be allowed to manage its own template. On this we stand

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by obisangel(f): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
The FG is not sincere in it's dealings, that's why ASUU will not join IPPIS.
For instance, there is what we call sabbatical leave. This leave is mainly cumulative of all your supposed leaves for 5 years. You go to another school for a year, then you lecture there. As with other leaves, your institution is supposed to pay your salary, while you are also paid by the institution where you are having your sabbatical. Now with IPPIS, the second institution will not pay you your salary because you can't be captured in two places. This is the same with contract lectures, etc.
Now ASUU asked the government to incorporate such into the IPPIS among other things, but they refused.
ASUU asked the federal government why FIRS , and CBN are not on IPPIS, the FG said those people generate money. Now the question is, what of the school fees the universities generate? Are those not funds for FG?
My brothers and sisters, from the things going on and the inability of FG to come out clean to address the issues raised by ASUU, it can be said that if ASUU do not fight this course to the later, the partial autonomy granted to University will be null and void, the implication will be that universities in Nigeria will fall just like our primary and secondary schools.
I know you won't like that to happen

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
luminouz:

None...

Just let her be
tell her to refound my money
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
maasoap:

What violation? What law of the land was violated? Your employer gave you directive, you're forming stronghead. Who doesn't know what is behind all these resistances?
abeg ignore that guy. It's either he is a member of ASUU or one of his parents is. ASUU is just fighting a war they can never win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by bahaushe1: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
maasoap:

You obviously have a lot to learn about the issue.
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by bahaushe1: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
duwdu:

Hmm, I think this is more like a narrative from the point of view of the non-complying membership of ASUU.

P34c3

Give us a narrative from the point of view of complying members.
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by bahaushe1: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Can the battle begin, please?

It has already started.
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by kabantyok: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
ASUU can never recruit to fill up ghost workers spaces. Moreover, who does the employment? not ASUU but administrative staff whom are non academics. ASUU DONT EMPLOY ACADEMIC STAFF
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by kabantyok: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Its so unfortunate that we have government that do not keep to there promises, the only language they understand is STRIKE.
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by Legendguru: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ye
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by otokx(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
kabantyok:
ASUU can never recruit to fill up ghost workers spaces. Moreover, who does the employment? not ASUU but administrative staff whom are non academics. ASUU DONT EMPLOY ACADEMIC STAFF

No employment can be done in any university without the permission of the Vice Chancellor who is an academic staff.
Re: IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos) by adewale4jesus: 6:05am On Jan 30, 2020
Please has January salary been paid, any information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy / Aau Post Ume Results Is Out,check On Net Now. / Futminna 2011/2012 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.