Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Religious Money Making - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Religious Money Making (363 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Night Burial As Per Yoruba Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Religious Rites / Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? / Religious Composition Of Yorubaland In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Money Making by Maharajiguru: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN SECRET OCCULT FOR REAL MONEY RITUAL AND RICHES CONTACT US NOW +234 907 763 8520 You are highly welcome to the members of the Great Temple Of gurumaragy Brotherhood occult Kingdom site, now is your opportunity and time to prove to the hole world that there’s also a secret way to make money without being stress or without killing any human soul, we the great Temple Of Wealth Occult members are not afraid of any living thing or any spiritual ways of life because there’s more to it that a none member couldn’t imagine in life, do contact us if only you have chosen to follow the right way of Existence Link +234 907 763 8520 People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich famous , powerful, i live a life with out no stress, but all this was a surprise for any body who want riches famous and power,then you have the chance to do that, join GURUMARAGY brotherhood occult today to get riches and wealth as membership blessing contact +234 907 763 8520 membership is free, no human sacrifice or bloodshed I want to join occult for money ritual I want to join occult power protection success wealth rich to be great to be a great businessman I want to join occult to be a great musician to be a great politician I want to join occult to be a great pastor doing miracles signs and wonders join the Great gurumaragy Brotherhood occult call this number +2349077638520 you can reach us on WhatsApp i want to join occult i want to join secret society i want to do money ritual i want to do money rituals i want to be famous i want to get rich i want to become rich i want to get money join no bloodshed you are to pay the price gurumaragy brotherhood occult call Getting rich-more powerful and famous? JOINING THE GURUMARAGY OCCULT BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN GURUMARAGY BROTHERHOOD MEMBER WE GUARANTEE YOU BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE... Call +2349077638520 too much poverty and suffering don't be a part of it

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun Has Come At The Right Time —weyinmi, Itsekiri Youth President / Iportance Of Herbs And Spices / Yoruba: Tribe Of Joseph (fully Documented)True or false?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.