Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. (1649 Views)

Please I Need Python Tutorial Pdf For Beginner / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / Free One On One Programming Mentorship For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by superstr: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Have you been learning web development for a long period of time and still unable to make money from the skills?

You are not alone!

Becoming a well paid website developer is very tricky if you don't have a mentor in the tech industry that can guide you through.

Many skilled website developers are still struggling to make money because they don't have the right orientation.

Anyway, don't be afraid because I am here to guide you as a representative of youTooCanCode

Or Do you want to switch career to tech and you still don't know how to go about it?

Now is the time to make your move and we guide you to achieve your desire right here.

Also, the gif image in this post shows the final result of the

Beginner Level 1 of our course and we are giving it out when the tutorial is ready.

You can subscribe to our YouTube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2PGsADIP0gGasA6Qent5Zw

to get it when it is ready.

Next right here:

Tips to become a well paid website developer: from beginner to expert.

Re: Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by superstr: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
It is very common for beginner software developers to be confused about the tech-stack to learn.

At least, I was confused too.

And I post this article to help you pick what to learn to help you avoid confusion to some extent. Below are steps to help you pick tech-stacks to learn in 2020.

1. Get Rid of All the Noise in your Head.

You have heard or read a lot of things that are affecting your choice.

PHP is dead!

Python is a bae!

Java is enterprise!

JavaScript is weird!

All these make it difficult for you to choose what to learn easily. So you are confused.

To reduce your confusion level, clear your head and empty your mind.

It is easier said than done but you have to do it anyway because it the starting point of getting rid of most of the common problems beginner software developers are facing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by superstr: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
2. Know Your Purpose:
Many beginners want to learn coding because of some perceived benefits. So, they are in a hurry to get the benefits but they are confused because they don't go about it the "right" way.

The first thing to do is to ignore those benefits and ask yourself:

why do I want to learn?

Is it to get a Job (work for companies) or make things (work for myself directly)?

Then, you will be clear about the next step to take. Even if you are not clear about your next step, don't panic because we have got you covered.

Keep on reading!
Re: Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by Hinokami: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Come and continue

1 Like

Re: Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by Adeoye11(m): 3:25am On Jan 26, 2020
please how do i become an intern to learn in front end development

1 Like

Re: Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by superstr: 8:43am On Feb 07, 2020
What "Platform" Do I Like to Work With?

It is very important to be clear about the platform you want to work with to be less confused.

Is it?

Web
Mobile
Machine Learning
Virtual Reality
Security
Or others.

Then Pick One "Platform" You Love.
Re: Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by superstr: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2020
Hinokami:
Come and continue

Yeah! Thanks
Re: Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by superstr: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Do you want to learn HTML5 and CSS3 and be able to build a beautiful webpage in just 3 hours?

If that is you, check out this tutorials and don't forget to subscribe to the channel as many tutorials are also coming in the pipeline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KMZRpShsbo
Re: Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by Adeoye11(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
can you add us in whatsap?
on 08065159404
Re: Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by superstr: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Picking A Programming Language/Framework.

If I want to work for companies and I like to work as a web developer, the next move is to look for international, local and remote job's requirements.

Then look for recurring stacks with little things to learn.

Note the recurring stacks with Notion or Habitica. Just make sure you keep a record of recurring stacks. Then...
Re: Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. by superstr: 4:06am On Jun 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Making game Is Most Annoying / Android Livestream & Modern Development / Timeline With Comment Box Attached To Each Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.