Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Get Your Upwork Account Approved! Payment After Delivery - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Your Upwork Account Approved! Payment After Delivery (550 Views)

Get your Upwork Account Approved In Your Desired Skill / How Can I Get My Upwork Account Approved? / Free Upwork Connects For Those Who Need It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Upwork Account Approved! Payment After Delivery by tospel: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
What is upwork?
upwork is the largest online talent solution connecting businesses and skilled professionals.

World’s largest freelancing website
•180+ countries
•5M+ clients
•$1B+ work done
•30% of Fortune 500 companies choose upwork

Advantages of upwork over other Freelancing sites-
•Freedom to work on ideal projects. On upwork, you run your own business and choose your own clients and projects. Just complete your profile and we’ll highlight ideal jobs. Also search projects, and respond to client invitations.
•Wide variety and high pay. Clients are now posting jobs in hundreds of skill categories, paying top price for great work.
•More and more success. The greater the success you have on projects, the more likely you are to get hired by clients that use upwork.

Skills you can offer on upwork
•Admin Support(Virtual Assistant, Data entry etc)
•Data Science & Analytics
•Design & Creative
•Sales & Marketing(SEO, Social Media Management etc)
•Writing
•Customer Service
•Web, Mobile & Software Dev
•IT & Networking
•Accounting & Consulting
•Engineering & Architecture
•Legal
•Translation
• etc

More than 10k people apply on upwork daily and a million+ jobs get posted every month. There's space for everyone.

Instead of waiting for a 9-5 job why not sign-up on upwork today and start making money with your skill per hour. You can also turn it to your side hustle and start getting properly paid in dollars for your skills not the little pay you get in naira. Embrace freelancing today

I offer account creation and approval services should incase you get rejected... check my signature for more details.

You can also Call/Whatsapp

For any questions/enquiries Comment below
Re: Get Your Upwork Account Approved! Payment After Delivery by Blackbuoy: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
If you're are willing to teach this, I'm willing to pay to learn
Re: Get Your Upwork Account Approved! Payment After Delivery by juliusijidola: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Blackbuoy:
Come and learn
Re: Get Your Upwork Account Approved! Payment After Delivery by tospel: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Blackbuoy:

Message me on this. I'm will to teach

(1) (Reply)

Free E-books And Audios / What I Did To The Burglar Will Shock You / Sourcerer 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.