Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Get Register In An Online Agrobusiness School - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Register In An Online Agrobusiness School (191 Views)

The Reason Most New Agrobusiness Investors Fail* / Most New Investors In Agrobusiness Fail Due To Lack Of A Business Plan / Start Your Agrobusiness With Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Register In An Online Agrobusiness School by FarmersWealth(m): 1:57am On Jan 24, 2020
MY 2 MINUTE PITCH

Get register in our online agrobusiness school

It is an online school where students are allowed to take course and interact live with their instructors and other students.

The advantage of e-class is that students have the liberty to access lesson slides, pictures, instructional videos and ebooks 24/7 without the aid of someone putting them through.

I learnt website development, graphic design, and other digital course on udemy(dot)com. It is not cheap as I paid in dollars.

But on #farmerswealth - all course have been reviewed and the price is N500 each.

We still have some #free courses that students can learn on our website anytime anyday.

My team and I launch #farmerswealth last October and now we have over 300 students and 20 instructors.

All our course are base on demand and right now we have had over 20courses (9 visible, 11 still in draft).

The work of the instructors is to upload course in their niche for students to take anytime anyday.

Our instructors are also assigned to students after class as consultants to monitors their business for some specific time.

How to use the web app

1. Click on www.farmerswealthng.com

2. Click on menu

3. Register as a #student

4. Click on #courses, scroll through and select a course you will like to take

5. Pick a course by clicking on the topic

6. Read course description, instructions, and outlines

7. Click on add to cart, you will be ask to pay via bank transfer to 0019056417, Gtbank. You will also get a purchase reciept confirmation in your email.

8. Make payment, once we confirmed, you will get access notification in your email,

9. Go to the website, you will have access to lessons slides, pictures, videos, ebooks, and quizes.

10. After taking the course, we will send your certificate of completion via email.

11. We will also assigned a consultant that will aid you for a specific period of time.

Why is our course cheap?

Our target are:
students, interns, corps members, fresh graduates, and those who are willing to find a carear in agriculture.

We have both paid and free courses

Course fee: #N500 (1.38$)
Payable only by bank transfer to 0019056417, Gtbank.
Or pay via;
https://paystack.com/pay/course-payment

Join us today to #learn | #practise | #earn

Did you find interest in us?
We have 4000 members on our #farmerswealthforum, we have a responsive email list, we can help you advertize your products at an affordable fee.

We are also looking for partner and seed investors.

Contact us:
Interested persons can write to us at farmerswealthinc@gmail.com tel/whatsapp: 08068447729

Regards:
Mayowa Durosinmi-Etti
Founder/instructor

(1) (Reply)

Poultry App / Does Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil Work? Who Has Used It? / 15ft By 20ft Poultry Can Accommodate How Many Point Of Lay? Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.