Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did (1846 Views)

Photoshop retouching and manipulation by timmyedit(pictures) / See These Awesome Miniature Scale Art Cars By Eddie Putera (Photos) / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did by LehreMi: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2020
These was done with Photoshop CC2018

Do you need something like this to spice things up and get your ideas to life?

Do you need someone to put the pieces of images you have together and create astonishing effects, then, I'm your plug. Contact me on whatsapp https:///2348100724772 or call 0807 480 6085

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did by Ladylite: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
You are gooooooooooood

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did by McCordial: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
LehreMi:
These was done with Photoshop CC2018

Do you need something like this to spice things up and get your ideas to life?

Do you need someone to put the pieces of images you have together and create astonishing effects, then, I'm your plug. Contact me on whatsapp https:///2348100724772 or call 0807 480 6085

Hello Buddy, I love editing my pictures and I have PicsArt app on my Android device. But it's just not efficient for changing image background, which is why I'm thinking of doing that on PC with the aid of Photoshop. Been trying to download Photoshop CC 2019 on my Windows 7 32bit PC and the ones I downloaded appear to be corrupted and not working. Pls what version of Photoshop is compatible with Windows 7 32bit? And could you pls send to me if you have one? Thanks in advance.
Re: Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did by LehreMi: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
McCordial:

Hello Buddy, I love editing my pictures and I have PicsArt app on my Android device. But it's just not efficient for changing image background, which is why I'm thinking of doing that on PC with the aid of Photoshop. Been trying to download Photoshop CC 2019 on my Windows 7 32bit PC and the ones I downloaded appear to be corrupted and not working. Pls what version of Photoshop is compatible with Windows 7 32bit? And could you pls send to me if you have one? Thanks in advance.

Photoshop CC2017 or Photoshop CC2018 32-Bit should work. You can download them plus installation video on www.getintopc.com

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did by McCordial: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
LehreMi:

Photoshop CC2017 or Photoshop CC2018 32-Bit should work. You can download them plus installation video on www.getintopc.com

Ok, thanks buddy.
Re: Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did by pakingzzzzz(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Did this with an Android phone...
I was surprised the man with the placard had some shadows grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did by pakingzzzzz(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
McCordial:

I use picsart for my Android photoshop

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did by McCordial: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
pakingzzzzz:

I use picsart for my Android photoshop

Wow, they're nice. Bravo !
Did you remove background with “Cutout"?

Re: Check Out This Awesome Photoshop Manipulation I Just Did by pakingzzzzz(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
McCordial:

Wow, they're nice. Bravo !
Did you remove background with “Cutout"?
No.. I removed background with background removing app. Then I import they file

(1) (Reply)

Picture Manipulations / THE DAY THEY Came(an African Sci-fi Film) / Pro Paint Mobile (ppm) Cartoons By Nairaland Boy - @oejoseff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.