Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Vacancy For Service Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Service Engineer (1561 Views)

Vacancy For Trainee Service Engineer / Vacancy At Tetra Pak For Graduate Trainee – Future Talent Field Service Engineer / Vacancy: Entry Level Service Engineer At ABB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
A leading Lagos based oil & gas laboratory service company has an opening for a Trainee Service Engineer.
Qualifications

B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Tech in any of the following disciplines: Chemical / Petroleum Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering and Industrial / Applied Physics.

Work Experience: 0 - 2 years.

Only suitably qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.
Send your written applications + CV to: employer2018@yahoo.com

Receipt of applications closes on 28.01.2020

Please check your email.

All shortlisted candidates would be contacted via email before the close of business on February 3, 2020.

Good luck

[b]Important Info 17.02.2020

If you participated in the stage 2, please check your email for an urgent information
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by galax1: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
u guys are really not sincere enough ,when you close a process let applicants know about it,wish u good luck
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
galax1:
u guys are really not sincere enough ,when you close a process let applicants know about it,wish u good luck

Please explain.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by galax1: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
You started a process for this same position since 2018,no regrets mail no response if that recruitment was concluded ,i hope you know that isn't professional.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
galax1:
You started a process for this same position since 2018,no regrets mail no response if that recruitment was concluded ,i hope you know that isn't professional.

I am sorry but you are wrong. The 2018 recruitment was completed successfully. Although we do not need to explain this but we have a new opening for a trainee. If you applied but did not receive a response from us, it could be that you did not meet the set criteria as clearly stipulated.

Only qualified candidates should apply please.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by galax1: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Is it professional to you that u could not send regret mail to people that got to 2nd stage ,how can you defend that

emnployer2018:

I am sorry but you are wrong. The 2018 recruitment was completed successfully. Although we do not need to explain this but we have a new opening for a trainee. If you applied but did not receive a response from us, it could be that you did not meet the set criteria as clearly stipulated.

Only qualified candidates should apply please.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by nuel000: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Can a HND (Petroleum Engineering) graduate apply?
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by umuihe(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
galax1:
Is it professional to you that u could not send regret mail to people that got to 2nd stage ,how can you defend that

Maybe U failed at that stage 2 lol.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by Oghenekelvin: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Application sent.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by galax1: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Yes I failed the 2nd stage but it is so proper that u send regret mails so candidate can know when the process has been concluded.I actually don't blame u might be new to applying for jobs,when u understand in the future u would know why I am scolding the poster
Oghenekelvin:
Application sent.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by Oghenekelvin: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
galax1:
Yes I failed the 2nd stage but it is so proper that u send regret mails so candidate can know when the process has been concluded.I actually don't blame u might be new to applying for jobs,when u understand in the future u would know why I am scolding the poster

Quote the right person please.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by umuihe(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
galax1:

As an employer myself, I wouldn't shortlist a candidate that 'scolds' his prospective employer online. If you are this toxic during interviews, it is going to take a miracle for you to secure any descent job.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by galax1: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2020
umuihe:

Maybe U failed at that stage 2 lol.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
nuel000:
Can a HND (Petroleum Engineering) graduate apply?

I am afraid, those with HND would not be considered except if you earned a Distinction.

Please those who do not possess the requisite qualifications shouldn't waste their time and resources in applying.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
galax1:

Could you please send us an email to this effect.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Oghenekelvin:
Application sent.

Ok.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2020
emnployer2018:
A leading Lagos based oil & gas laboratory service company has an opening for a Trainee Service Engineer.
Qualifications

B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Tech in any of the following disciplines: Chemical / Petroleum Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering and Industrial / Applied Physics.

Work Experience: 0 - 2 years.

Only suitably qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.
Send your written applications + CV to: employer2018@yahoo.com

Receipt of applications closes on 28.01.2020

Receipt of applications has closed. Only applications received before the close of business on 28.01.2020 would be treated.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by Oghenekelvin: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
emnployer2018:

Receipt of applications has closed. Only applications received before the close of business on 28.01.2020 would be treated.

Thank you boss. Please keep us updated on developments.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please check your email.

All shortlisted candidates would be contacted via email before the close of business today.

Good luck.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please check your email.

All shortlisted candidates would be contacted via email before the close of business on 03.02.2020.

Good luck.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by Oghenekelvin: 12:22am On Feb 04, 2020
No mail yet!
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by Eficator: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2020
Oghenekelvin:
No mail yet!

Same here
Maybe we did not meet the criteria....Lol
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by Oghenekelvin: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2020
Smiles.. at least someone here should meet the criteria
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Oghenekelvin:
No mail yet!

Please check your SPAM folder. If you have not received any communication from us at this time, it could only mean that you didn't scale through the first hurdle.

Our best wishes.
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by nuel000: 5:38am On Feb 05, 2020
emnployer2018:

Please check your SPAM folder. If you have not received any communication from us at this time, it could only mean that you didn't scale through the first hurdle.

Our best wishes.
I love ur courteous response, despite some of the unruly comments, you're a professional
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
nuel000:
I love ur courteous response, despite some of the unruly comments, you're a professional

Thank you. I understand the situation. On our own part, it is not easy but as a matter of policy, we have to go through every single application we received (hundreds of them for just one opening). The best candidate for the position would be recruited. The entire process is 100% merit based!
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by nuel000: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
emnployer2018:

Thank you. I understand the situation. On our own part, it is not easy but as a matter of policy, we have to go through every single application we received (hundreds of them for just one opening). The best candidate for the position would be recruited. The entire process is 100% merit based!
thanks , I just wish I had bsc
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by Dikebuka: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
I did not receive any invitation.. Is gate crashing allowed.
I have Bsc
Re: Vacancy For Service Engineer by emnployer2018: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
If you participated in the stage 2, please check your email for an urgent information.

(1) (Reply)

Young House Boy or girl Needed In Lagos / What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? / I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.