Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) (63599 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed And Buried In A Farm In Ebonyi Because Of N3M! (Graphic Photos!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by eleko1: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2020
sad greedy PIG
Cain. Spit on d fl@thead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2020
onward4life:
Rising sun
lmao.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Happyguy201: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2020
i have seen worse on bestgore

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Nah we again?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2020
hungryboy:
Na so i win bet 70k the eye people take look me for street make me dey fear to sleep for night for my house sef

This country is now a jungle, filled with desperate, hungry and violent people, never trust anyone when money is involved, watch your back, and don't let people know when a huge sum enter your account.

Poor man thinking grin na joke oh
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Ibroleesky(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebonyi, a state in the South East.

Igbos don't have a single problem oh. Things like this are always either

1. Buhari's govt caused it.

Or

2. Fulani herdsmen killed him.

They themselves have never and can never kill because of money.

If you trace this murder remotely, you will find out either of the two above.

Why will an igbo man kill because of money when they all live in mansions and drive latest cars.
wait are u normal!!!!, maybe u skip some part of ur medications today

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Sleevia: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Ordinary 3M na him this one kill person for? Chai.. Poverty na bastard

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2020
chiemmanuel:
The heart of man is desperately wicked
that part was refering to black men. europeans are not this wicked
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Just because of ordinary 3 million naira that cannot even buy me my dream RX 330?

Na wa o!

Wetin poverty of the mind dey do to some people sef. sad sad sad
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by merryossai(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Friends will always betray, even family do....Until you understand that life is a scam and it takes a scammer to survive the scam, you won't stop trusting too much when money is involve.....
#Spit at things people do for money in a poor country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry Is there any faithful friends in this world expect Jesus Christ
Do you speak English?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Sleevia: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Happyguy201:
3 million no be small money oooh .

Na small money bros buy one car or one land and it is gone.

Some laptops now cost 500k if you don't know. Buy 6 of such laptop and it is gone.

If we are talking 100M that is money.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Or

Why will an igbo man kill because of money when they all live in mansions and drive latest cars.

Killing is everywhere.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2020
This is a very wicked act
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2020
FindX:
Lol..3million is enough reason to kill anyone nah..The money is worth the crime.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Adam00(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2020
Old news
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by F117nighthawk: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2020
Nigerians and greed with selfishness at all levels, both from the TOP to BOTTOM, na him go kill and destroy una, I see no difference between animals in the wild/JUNGLE and the way Nigerians behave,killing for greed and money is like drinking water now,so much wickedness in the heart of Nigerians,what a useless country
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by kingwaxco: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2020
onward4life:
Rising sun
what do u mean by rising sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2020
onward4life:
Rising sun

A.k.a Igbo Kwenu undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2020
By the account of this story, they don't need to exhume the corpse, they should just kill the killer and bury him right where he buried his friend.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2020
yanabasee:
So, he had to kill his best friend to get the money all to himself...

Baba God, take away evil friends far away from me.....
Temptation will make a good friend do something evil
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by vr0xen: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2020
Free weekend sales for mannabbqq, no capital every thing is gain, and am sure his wife ngene will also bring nkwu enu to their joint.

nonesence
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by olax02(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2020
GOOD MADE MAN, MAN MADE MONEY AND MONEY MADE MAN MAD....God have mercy..

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2020
Watch children of hate screaming skull miner if this happen in SW, they commit more crimes ranging from kidnapping,armed robbery, thuggery,ritual, drug and so many unspeakable crimes in that side alot and funny enough,they don't want to believe this is true .

May wicked one either in South , north or East never know peace, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by King2019(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2020
emmabest2000:
Abakaliki people are very heartless grin

I dey tell you...
I wicked die

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Hopeless fool........3m cannot make you rich, imagine best friend , at the end now you didn't enjoy the money ...........believe me prison is not a place to be at all, your suffer just start.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Roon9(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Kai! What some peeps blow at a seating. undecided
God help us.

call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Imagine.
He really need the money ooh.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry Is there any faithful friends in this world expect Jesus Christ
Is Jesus Christ in the world?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by SonofDevil: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Cc jamesversion
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Akinh: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Or

broda ode...most u tribalize everything...and this issue happen just 2 out of 100 ....is better u reason well....and I think nairaland need to send some people to mental assylum soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) / Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.